Expat Meetup- Picnic! Jan 8th at noon

Rease

Registered
The last picnic went so well I thought I would do another one right after the new year.

Learning from last time, I am providing much more details.

I have attached a map with where to meet in the Bosques de Palermo. For those of you who made it last time, it is the same place. For the rest of you, I will hang up signs on Sarmiento, Libertador and near the fitness trail in hopes of leading you to us!

We also had some confusion about what to bring last time. I will bring some plates, forks and cups but if anyone can bring extra that would be great. I will also bring something to drink.

Please post here if you plan to come and let us know what you will be bringing.

See you all there!

Attachments

• bosques.jpg
    bosques.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 121
Hi there

I am an Australian in BA for January....this sounds great. Is it open to anyone??

I loved the last one . Will be there if we are not out on the river sailing. It is right around the time when we had a little getaway planned but you never can tell with the weather . I will confirm nearer the time.
Happy Holidays to all.

Rease said:
The last picnic went so well I thought I would do another one right after the new year.

Learning from last time, I am providing much more details.

I have attached a map with where to meet in the Bosques de Palermo. For those of you who made it last time, it is the same place. For the rest of you, I will hang up signs on Sarmiento, Libertador and near the fitness trail in hopes of leading you to us!

We also had some confusion about what to bring last time. I will bring some plates, forks and cups but if anyone can bring extra that would be great. I will also bring something to drink.

Please post here if you plan to come and let us know what you will be bringing.

See you all there!

yay, will sure be coming again, was soo much fun last time!
will bring a rum cake and some bred'n'cheese ...tnx for organizing!

I forgot a time! I will arrive at noon. Everyone come around then so we can start eating! Also, it is really awkward for me to sit under a sign that says PICNIC all by myself.

And for those of you who asked- YES you are welcome. Everyone who is on this forum (and their friends!) are welcome to come hang out.

Back