EZE-LAX $497(ar$2,333)

Greg2231

Registered
Just like last weekend Aeromexico has a Web-Special on this weekend for $497(ar$2333) EZE to LAX. Here are some of the more important fare rules

ALL TRAVEL MUST BE COMPLETED BY MIDNIGHT ON 14DEC 12.

TRAVEL IS NOT PERMITTED 17NOV 12 THROUGH 27NOV 12.

2 FREE STOPOVERS PERMITTED ON THE PRICING UNIT.

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 30SEP 12.

By the way I just flew down on Aeormexico as I was in the US and had an award booking for Wednesday the 26th, but when I saw the $438 special they had last weekend I refunded my award booking, and booked a revenue ticket with a 19 hour overnight stop in Mexico city, with both flights been daytime flights it was a rather easy trip, even though it was in economy:(

Oh by the way it also works in reverse from a number of US cities
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1392457-am-us-southam-starting-399-4-25-cpm.html

Yep, $492 EZE to Houston came up. Dates from the alert: Nov 29 to Dec 8.

I'm sorry guys but I can't seem to make it work. I tried both from the argie and the us aeromexico's website, on the very same dates and routes u picked but I don't seem to get this super awesome rates.... :(

I was quoted US$ 1.674....is there some special link you have to follow?

Farenheit said:
I was quoted US$ 1.674....is there some special link you have to follow?
I bought mine last week via Expedia(was just able to price out 10/7-10/13 on there), also you could try pricing it out on Kayak, and then click through from there, you might also want to use flexible search as not all dates work(I think you have to leave EZE on either a Monday, Saturday, or Sunday) not sue what days work for returns.

Back