Famous Expat Struggled To Leave Arg, Now Returns Voluntarily

wow, you must have got an excellent job, especially comming from a call center in Argentina.

Travel to China, and then to Argentina.... in less than a year, it must be a trully great job.

Indeed. You Camporistas only get to go to Méjico.

camporista?

I know someone who did not get any job, or hobby, or something to spend the spare time (all day long) apart from an internet forum. You are the soul of this forum, ajo.

wow, you must have got an excellent job, especially comming from a call center in Argentina.

Travel to China, and then to Argentina.... in less than a year, it must be a trully great job.

It's cheaper than you'd think. I paid $550 USD round trip taxes included for my flight there, and I stayed with a friend of mine.

I don't drink, go to movies, have fancy clothes, or eat out, I save my money for traveling, and really don't do anything other than clean or go to the gym when not working. Some may sag its boring, but it gives me the freedom to travel instead.

It's not all roses here, but life is much more stable, albeit boring compared to Argentina.

It's cheaper than you'd think. I paid $550 USD round trip taxes included for my flight there, and I stayed with a friend of mine.

I don't drink, go to movies, have fancy clothes, or eat out, I save my money for traveling, and really don't do anything other than clean or go to the gym when not working. Some may sag its boring, but it gives me the freedom to travel instead.

It's not all roses here, but life is much more stable, albeit boring compared to Argentina.

Exactly. It's not that hard to travel when you earn in a currency that maintains its value and can be easily be exchanged.

Back