Farewell Buenos Aires

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. I guess the Chinese/Japanese/Mexican/ etc... food is better for Thereandbackagain here too......

Wow, Strong words. No, I am just talking about italian. See my post above. Why the need to use such vocabulary? My opinion is not conform with your point of view? Mmm.....

I am curious to where you get pizza from. Im not trying to argue or dispute you, just courious so I can try for myself.

As said, last Pizza was in Milano in a Restaurant besides the Duomo. Before that I had been on my usual trip from Rome to Venecia. Surely you can get good food, but the overall quality of the standard stuff is IMHO better here.

To be honest, all those reactions make me wonder when have you guys been last time in Italy?

...and Ice cream! The two things I really enjoy here in BA and which compensate for all the missing other stuff.

Well, from the three pizzerias I have within two blocks I consider tow of them better than the one from Milano. Forgive me that I do not remember the exact names. The only thing missing sometimes is variety.

Each to his own I say.
As you are Welsh like me, take this with you.
Hiraeth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEHKqlZ0kSk&playnext=1&list=PL527BEFFC63E30C58&feature=results_video

What's occurring? Have fun back in Wales ;)

As for the other convo about Italian vs Arg-Italian food - Real Italian is best, no doubt, no discussion, no question.

Back