First Expat Wine Group Meeting: Thursday Feb. 17 7:30PM

Would love to come play but already have a dinner reservation at one of the closed door restaurants that night! But I have several bottles of just that description that I'd be glad to bring along the next time!

Sorry can't make it that thursday. We hope to join next time; however we just read that we are above the age limit proposed in the other thread :)

jenh said:
Would love to come play but already have a dinner reservation at one of the closed door restaurants that night! But I have several bottles of just that description that I'd be glad to bring along the next time!

Mira vos Cheta Chica...

(And yes, I know that it should be "chica cheta", but it's my post and I can write it how I want to.) :p

I'd love to meet some new people over a few bottles of good wine. Count me in please!

Rick003 said:
I'd love to meet some new people over a few bottles of good wine. Count me in please!
You need to turn on support for private messages so that I can send you the address for next week.

Ok thats 7. 1 space left.

If any of the confirmed attendees cannot make it, please let me know as soon as possible

PhilipDT said:
You need to turn on support for private messages so that I can send you the address for next week.

Thanks Philip, my PM is now engaged!

Found the new thread. Just made other dinner plans for Thursday night, looking forward to the next one. Thanks for the organization Philip.

Back