First Expat Wine Group Meeting: Thursday Feb. 17 7:30PM

Hey guys,

I was going to send this as a PM but it turns out this forum doesn't allow me to specify multiple recipients so I'm just going to post it here.

Thank you so much for coming; it was an awesome time and I can't wait till the next one! I wanted to send you the names of the wines we drank in the order that we drank them in, in case you weren't able to remember.

1. 2007 Riglos Gran Cabernet Sauvignon
2. 2003 Monte Cinco Malbec Oak
3. 2000 Trapiche Fond de Cave Cabernet Sauvignon
4. 2005 Finca La Anita Syrah
5. 2007 Don Diego Aniversario 200 años

For those of you who wanted to know the name of Sebastian's wine bar it is La Cava del Querandi at Peru 322 in San Telmo.

Again, thank you to all of you for making this such a wonderful event.

(Slightly Inebriated)Regards,

Philip

Philip,

I couldn't have asked for a better night. Wow! You did nothing less than a spectacular job as a host for the first wine tasting. From the rooftop location under the stars to the wonderful figs, grapes, meat and cheese appetizers, the experience was truly first class (and I've been to many wine tastings). What a fine setting to meet an extraordinary group of interesting people! Thank you for investing the time and effort to make the evening unforgettable. Looking forward to the next event!! :)

Philip,

I ditto what Rick said. You are an outstanding host and the people there were lovely. What a treat to have been able to go and be part of the rooftop! THANKS THANKS for taking the time to put this event together!!! now a little break from soo much great wine!!!

I was going to ask how it went but I think the large blue font and exasperated tone said it all. I'm sorry I missed it. I might just have to cry in my barolo.

I noticed a Syrah in the list. Is that an uncommon grape in Argentina?

Back