Flouride In Bottled Water, Can You Buy Any Without?

Read carefully
https://dejendefluorarelaguapotable.wordpress.com
Good Luck

did anyone know hitlers grand plan was to flourinate water?

I learned it from another baexpats member, it was a great, albeit full if stupidity thread.

But I digress, the fact that there are people on this forum that think fluoride is some sort of mind control scheme need to really evaluate their priorities in life and read beyond sites like "naturalnews"

I learned it from another baexpats member, it was a great, albeit full if stupidity thread.

But I digress, the fact that there are people on this forum that think fluoride is some sort of mind control scheme need to really evaluate their priorities in life and read beyond sites like "naturalnews"

These days it's so hard to tell what's real and what isn't. I mean, if you think about it, Queen Elizabeth DOES look reptilian.

Fluoride is a poison, plain and simple.

Is this based on your research as a molecular biologist, a doctor, or as a toxicologist?

Sometimes I judge myself for laughing at the stupidity/gullibility of others, but then I realize people like yourself are so convinced in your belief that you, and a few select other people, are the only people to have figured out some sort of scheme meant to poison people that is being operated on a giant global scale, yet of all the countries in the world, all the state local and federal water works, no one has come forward with any proof of this scheme aside from the fringe 9/11 further sites of the extreme right and the nutty organic everything is a poison "natural" left.

So, because if this, I'll take my time now to guilt free laugh at either your stupidity or my falling for a troll. Either way, thanks for the laughs :)

Fluoride seems like it should be a poison. But if it were, wouldn't we all be dead?

Or is my calcified pineal gland keeping me from seeing the truth?

Bottled water may not be the best way to go; I've looked at several national brands and they have different levels of fluoride.
Brew your own, there are reverse osmosis filter systems available in BA which claim to be one of the ways to remove fluoride from water. They don't go cheap though.
I've posted some places that sell this apparatus before.

bloody annoying the comments re: nazi this or that or conspiracy theory. if you think so, then quietly feel superior and giggle to yourselves about the crazies. People can choose to believe what they wish to believe.

Im stupid enough as it is and dont need any help getting dumber, so im trying to find out if there is any bottled water that doesnt have flouride in it? Any help is appreciated! :)

There is one brand bottled in Mendoza, Tunuyan precisely. It is named Glacier and contains "NO" fluoride. I've been personally aware of the dangers of it for over 20 years and consciously avoiding it for that entire time. I live in Mendoza but on frequent trips to BA I've seen that it is readily available in virtually all the smaller markets, etc.

You may be able to find a few others if you really look. I also know that the soda waters do not typically put the evil substance in their but do, of course, put sugar.

The other thing is, at least in the U.S., they've rigged the regulations where they can add other substances 'not' named specifically under the generic label item fluoride. Some people claim they're putting over a hundred other toxic substances in under that label. I avoid it like the plague just labeled under the general label.

Also notable to realize that the two corps that seem to have purchased all the most popular water companies, then add fluoride to it for the masses, are Coke & Nestle. I personally try to avoid purchasing any products from these two corps in particular.

For what it's worth.....

TC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ajoknoblauch Culture 1
GS_Dirtboy Expat Life 12
H Expat Life 7
A Expat Life 10
Back