Flouride In Bottled Water, Can You Buy Any Without?

This sums up the thread nicely

scaled_full_8add3cee4c589c353ee9.jpg

This sums up the thread nicely

Like I said if you cant add something constructive why do you waste your time?

you help no one but continue to add ignorance! Get a life, try to help someone, start with educating yourself!

you know it is a shame you can not delete stupid comments that take away from the main objective of the thread, This thread was to educate myself about which choices there are available without fluoride in the bottled water, people with other agendas are diverting it away from that objective why?

Why do they feel the need to hide the information, to attack someone for asking a question?

There must be some truth to everything I read and they attack me instead of helping or letting the thread DIE!

you know it is a shame you can not delete stupid comments that take away from the main objective of the thread, This thread was to educate myself about which choices there are available without fluoride in the bottled water, people with other agendas are diverting it away from that objective why?

Why do they feel the need to hide the information, to attack someone for asking a question?

There must be some truth to everything I read and they attack me instead of helping or letting the thread DIE!

I should let it die, but have to point out, that you made initial contact with qualifying, what fluoride supposedly do to you. Next time just ask in simple way, and there will be much less room for discussion ;)

Otherwise, I agree, why to add (if it's added) something to the water. Like it's not enough to have arsenic inside...

I should let it die, but have to point out, that you made initial contact with qualifying, what fluoride supposedly do to you. Next time just ask in simple way, and there will be much less room for discussion ;)

Otherwise, I agree, why to add (if it's added) something to the water. Like it's not enough to have arsenic inside...

I had to reread my initial post, I mean honestly people here don't know when someone is joking, even if the joke is based upon facts found in multiple studies.

Some people would argue a black kettle is white, even though all the facts are telling them its black, except for the manufacturer who says its white, the individual arguing, indirectly,works for the company who distributes the kettle.. But they have a study that tells them cooking with that white pot makes all your food better than any other pot so therefore it MUST BE TRUE!

LOL

Its funny but I see your point. FUNNY how people would come out of the woodwork to argue the point though, wouldn't you agree?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ajoknoblauch Culture 1
GS_Dirtboy Expat Life 12
H Expat Life 7
A Expat Life 10
Back