Found A Great Public Park And Pool - Kdt Review

Well, I went there yesterday. Pretty sure the guys riding the U$9.000 triathlon bikes were not from Villa 31.

Did you go for Biking or swimming?
My opinión was regarding the time i went for swimming 3 years ago.
However, you just were there. Please give us more info.

Parque Norte also looks like a decent possibility. Any place that has a water slide is worth trying.

http://www.parquenorte.com

Their website leaves a lot to be desired, though. Does anyone know if there is a pedestrian bridge over the freeway and train from Parque San Benito? It looks like there is in Google Maps.

Yes, there is a pedestrian bridge.

Looks like a nice place. You mentioned having to be "checked" by a medico. I did a sailing regatta in Rio , at jate club rio di jainero , and we were allowed to use the pool. Which was really cool !! However , we also had to be checked by a medico for fungus , or open sores or , well , whatever the medico is trained to look for .......

Not a bad ideal !! A little strange the first time , but , yes , a good ideal !!

Never know what you will find in a public pool. Think of the scene from the movie caddy shack....

Any recs for outdoor pools that offer day passes or clubs that one can join in the southern part of the city? (Barracas, Parque Patricios, etc). I live in San Telmo and the only club is San Juan Tenis, and when I saw their membership list (Duhalde!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that was out of the question. Suethr only has an indoor pool and I hate indoor pools.
My husband insists that there are "tons of clubs with outdoor pools in Barracas" but I am not finding them easily.
We actually stayed in a hotel for a day to use the pool, but that will get too expensive to do more than a day or two each summer.

My husband insists that there are "tons of clubs with outdoor pools in Barracas" but I am not finding them easily.

Search the area using Google Maps. Then click on the Earth option. Scan around until you see a big pool. I've found public tennis courts that way.

Piletas + capital federal on google:

Los Polideportivos, otra opción refrescante
Al igual que los tres parques, los 11 polideportivos porteños que poseen piletas están abiertos al público general solo los fines de semana durante enero debido a que en los días hábiles, los natatorios son de uso exclusivo de las colonias de vacaciones. No obstante, la actividad de los nenes se extiende hasta las 16 y algunas sedes permiten al resto de los vecinos utilizar la pileta desde ese horario y hasta las 19.
En cambio, durante el mes de febrero, las piletas recibirán de martes a domingos a toda la gente, sin diferencias etarias.
Para saber cómo es el ingreso o cuánto sale, llamar directamente a los polideportivos:
- Polideportivo Chacabuco: Eva Perón 1410. Teléfono: 4921-5776.
- Polideportivo Avellaneda: Lacarra 1257. Teléfono: 4761-5932.
- Polideportivo Colegiales: Conde 235. Teléfono: 4555-7074.
- Polideportivo Costa Rica: Chorroarín y Constituyentes. Teléfono: 4521-8063.
- Polideportivo Dorrego: Lisandro de la Torre y Monte. Teléfono: 4687-6823.
- Polideportivo Martín Fierro: Oruro 1300. Teléfono: 4941-2054.
- Polideportivo Patricios: Pepirí 135. Teléfono: 4911-4642.
- Polideportivo Pomar. Mercedes 1300. Teléfono: 4568-0184.
- Polideportivo Santojanni. Patrón 6222. Teléfono: 4641-2462.
- Polideportivo Pereyra: Vélez Sársfield 1271. Teléfono: 4301-3700.
- GEBA: Bartolomé Mitre 1149. Teléfono: 4382-0031.

Back