Fourth Of July - Where Do Americans Go To Celebrate?

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July.

hiHH4aV.jpg

Happy 4th of July to those who will be celebrating . I'll be in work, enjoying a quiet day as head office won't be calling!

It seems strange how sometimes the webteam of this organization does not allow me to post something which is for the good of all like discussing other places here in BA where we can find other things to do... they only wish their site to tell people what there is to do in the city but the main point I am getting to is why can someone in a post above using cuss words and does not get flagged here at all. It makes little sense to me. What opinions do you all have on the subject? If any?

It seems strange how sometimes the webteam of this organization does not allow me to post something which is for the good of all like discussing other places here in BA where we can find other things to do... they only wish their site to tell people what there is to do in the city but the main point I am getting to is why can someone in a post above using cuss words and does not get flagged here at all. It makes little sense to me. What opinions do you all have on the subject? If any?
Well the baexpats is a series of tubes and just like the bathroom of a porteño pizzeria, all this talk of fuggazetta and choripan can fill those tubes and your personal internet which you sent yesterday for the for the good of all might not arrive till 10 o'clock on friday.

That's my opinion anyway.

oh and happy fourth to the rest of the wandering Americans ;) out there.

We know where Moreno went for the 4th of july: embassy.
Some are saying he was asked to leave. What an embarrassment for Argentina.
http://www.clarin.com/politica/Nuevo-Moreno-periodistas-Clarin-EEUU_0_949705349.html

Is there really that much to celebrate?
BTW, everyone in Argentina is also an American, like it or not.

Well, Montauk_Project, the speed of your reply and the tactless content within suggest that the Union is far better off to have you outside its borders. Pointing out a useless - and oft-repeated, oft-recognized local truism - and showing disdain for good-natured love of country demonstrates what little positive there is in your character.

To everyone else that has replied, it's unfortunate that there's nothing organized going on in the city but I look forward to meeting the broader expat community just as I have in the two dozen other countries I've frequented in recent years.

Well, Montauk_Project, the speed of your reply and the tactless content within suggest that the Union is far better off to have you outside its borders. Pointing out a useless - and oft-repeated, oft-recognized local truism - and showing disdain for good-natured love of country demonstrates what little positive there is in your character.

To everyone else that has replied, it's unfortunate that there's nothing organized going on in the city but I look forward to meeting the broader expat community just as I have in the two dozen other countries I've frequented in recent years.

Seriously, your in Argentina mate, its not unusual that they aren't celebrating it.

Perhaps have had a bit too much freedom, take a rest. Or perhaps just go and chill in McDonalds.

Back