Francisco Time Mag. Person Of The Year..

Universal health care is strongly supported by the Catholic Church. I'd be surprised if there are many Catholic institutions that don't offer full time employees health care. Free education at Catholic universities -- interesting idea.

Yes, and try getting them to provide appropriate birth control and abortion services (even in cases where it directly affects the mother's health) for their employees.

Parents have the right to raise their children according to their faith. In Argentina, with a few exceptions, religious instruction is seldom very aggressive. I know that in Saudi Arabia (and possibly some other Islamic countries) abandoning Islam is a capital offense. This is not the case in Argentina among Roman Catholics or any other faith. Anyway, I assume that your objections are not specific to Catholicism but to all religions.

Even if they have the "right" to do so, it's still child abuse.

Do you realize that you end up doing the SAME thing you criticize so much, when you try to force atheism down people's throats? You also demean and berate at least 80% of the world population. I'm glad that makes you feel better, you seem to need it.

Do you realize that you end up doing the SAME thing you criticize so much, when you try to force atheism down people's throats? You also demean and berate at least 80% of the world population. I'm glad that makes you feel better, you seem to need it.

You assume much more than you know.

Even if they have the "right" to do so, it's still child abuse.

So according to you, the fact that I am passing on my faith to my children and teaching them about what that means, I am a "child abuser" in your words. Would you care to explain why I am a child abuser? I hope you enjoy insulting people on forums.

This is where Tex and International Guy kind of puzzle me. You know Knoblauch is not going to be convinced by your arguments, that he will just come back with some glib ex-cathedra one-liner, and that he will not respond to any type of evidence based argument, so why do you keep giving him bait?

This is where Tex and International Guy kind of puzzle me. You know Knoblauch is not going to be convinced by your arguments, that he will just come back with some glib ex-cathedra one-liner, and that he will not respond to any type of evidence based argument, so why do you keep giving him bait?

You're absoultely right. I puzzle myself too.

Back