Free range turkeys 22.50$ per kilo

Thanks nikad for the info.. I saw on a comercial from the US last weekend the advertisement for turkey at .22 /lb or about .50 /kg.. Oh well..
Happy turkey day..

Not happy at all $3 pesos /kilo there $22 pesos at COTO....!! Will import canned turkey and gravy slices...!!
That's what most of us do buy slices and gravy plus stuffing, let others do the Carving :D

Just ordered this year's turkey. Prices went up to $44/kg, a reasonable $8 peso increase from last year (22.22%). Delivery went from $40 to $60.

Happy thanksgiving! I am cooking myself along with the turkey :)
Hold it Nikad...I thought you were Argentine. Whats with the Thanksgiving stuff? [I think it's great]

Hold it Nikad...I thought you were Argentine. Whats with the Thanksgiving stuff? [I think it's great]
Ahhh yeah I am Argentine, but I try to keep my husband´s traditions and holidays alive, so I prepare the full Thanksgiving meal every year. And now that we have a little boy, I think we have to introduce him to both Argentine and American traditions. This being said, I just reserved my turkey, the wonders of inflation 55.50 per kilo, I just hope it is not too hot when I cook the big bird this year ;)

Back