Free Sushi Lunch Boxes In Offices

Montauk!

Yes, we prepare the boxes, so the chice is ours, but we're always open for suggestions of our clients and we can change it. They're based mainly on salmon rolls and nigiri, but also other stuff. The idea is not a traditional delivery system, where you call us and we come. No, we come everyday, at fixed hour to your office with a variety of boxes to choose and if you want sushi than you buy it, if not, there's no obligation to buy. So it's much more easy and convenient than traditional delivery - no going out, no wasting time waiting in the line etc.

Thanks for all the advice

Good luck!
Love the website which makes you hungry just by looking at it.
It says 'Eat me!'
..............the English needs tweaking by the way.

Montauk!

Yes, we prepare the boxes, so the chice is ours, but we're always open for suggestions of our clients and we can change it. They're based mainly on salmon rolls and nigiri, but also other stuff. The idea is not a traditional delivery system, where you call us and we come. No, we come everyday, at fixed hour to your office with a variety of boxes to choose and if you want sushi than you buy it, if not, there's no obligation to buy. So it's much more easy and convenient than traditional delivery - no going out, no wasting time waiting in the line etc.

Thanks for all the advice
That is interesting, but I did not get this from your website. I would just rework what you wrote and then put that on the website. Does this mean that I am locked into eating sushi every day of the week? or that my whole office has to order?
So I understand, you will come with 20 boxes to an office, and then people will pick the 5 they like?
I would love that, but seems like a logistical nightmare for you! how do you keep the sushi cold?
Maybe more interesting is
"we all want to eat sushi, but most of us can´t afford good quality sushi. so what we do at green go sushi it that you sign up in advance for a delivery package--we offer plans for 1, 3 or 5 days a week, and we bring a variety of rolls. We promise that it is at least 40% salmon. You can also add on a salad for $5 each day. If more than 8 people in an office order, we give you a 10% discount. We save you money by offering a standard sushi package each day, without reducing quality.
First time you can try a sample for free! sushi on us, with no obligation".

I would offer a salad--at lunch I always like to eat some greens, it fills me up, or a miso soup.

That is interesting, but I did not get this from your website. I would just rework what you wrote and then put that on the website. Does this mean that I am locked into eating sushi every day of the week? or that my whole office has to order?
So I understand, you will come with 20 boxes to an office, and then people will pick the 5 they like?
I would love that, but seems like a logistical nightmare for you! how do you keep the sushi cold?
Maybe more interesting is
"we all want to eat sushi, but most of us can´t afford good quality sushi. so what we do at green go sushi it that you sign up in advance for a delivery package--we offer plans for 1, 3 or 5 days a week, and we bring a variety of rolls. We promise that it is at least 40% salmon. You can also add on a salad for $5 each day. If more than 8 people in an office order, we give you a 10% discount. We save you money by offering a standard sushi package each day, without reducing quality.
First time you can try a sample for free! sushi on us, with no obligation".

I would offer a salad--at lunch I always like to eat some greens, it fills me up, or a miso soup.
Hmmm, Montauk_Project-san, Miso soup with your Sushi? Now you are talkin' the culinary delight of healthy food freak Japanese dish! Yep, first to fill your stomach on salads is very savvy, hence the Sushis, no matter which country you go on earth, still always commands a premium in comparison to the local gastronomic offerings..Some time, when Iam at the Sushi places here in the USoA, I always encounter some local Sushi lovers asking for a large bowl of steamed rice? What's for I ask? Then found out, it is to fill the portion of your large and hungry stomach with other than the Sushi itself,before going for the real MacCoy! the outcome is pay _less_ at the cashier! Viva Sushi and its lovers!

Popcorn is simply a medium for salt and cheese. Sushi is simply a medium for wasabi! No, just kidding. But, I can pretty much eat wasabi on a sandwich much to my wife's horror.

Sushi is pretty different here than what I ate either in the US and most certainly in Japan. It's very cultural and seems to have assumed a lot of the culinary likes of Peru. Are you leaning to any particular geographic tradition?

Popcorn is simply a medium for salt and cheese. Sushi is simply a medium for wasabi! No, just kidding. But, I can pretty much eat wasabi on a sandwich much to my wife's horror.

Sushi is pretty different here than what I ate either in the US and most certainly in Japan. It's very cultural and seems to have assumed a lot of the culinary likes of Peru. Are you leaning to any particular geographic tradition?
Hello GS_Dirtboy-san, As being a fighter jet pilot in your prime days, have you being deployed ~ stationed ever in the land of the rising sun? Okinawa's Kadena AF base, or Iwakuni-Misawa-Tachibana to mention a few? sorry for taking the side trip! But going to enter the Wasabi, the real Wasabis that I consume, see pictures, it grows where abundant of mountain ran cold and pure waters abounds. It is very clean living, i mean the Wasabis..This is the real ones, no pasteurized powder Wasabis for me, just the naturally harvested ones see the galore...https://www.google.c...iw=1149&bih=627

Montauk

Yes thats how we work. Everyday at fixed hours we visit your office with, say, 20 boxes, you buy, say, 5 and than I go to the next office, which is, say, one floor up. Logistics not a problem. I've worked like this for 5 years with two companies in Warsaw, Poland and it worked pretty well and people were (still are) loving the service. The thing is that they don't have that type of service here in Argentina, so sometimes it's not easy to explain - and convince - people. Especially writting a huge text on the website explaining in details our business-model is not a good idea. I think that a very long text on a website can have an opposite effect - people would rather think it's a complicated sales system, not the easy one. That's why we're looking for a way to talk to the offices directly - it takes maybe 2 mins to explain it face to face, and we can also leave some samples to prove our quality. And it works, everyone whom we talked to here was very interested in it.

Mantauk

But I appreciate your support, actually the txt you suggested is a short one, I will consider it :)

As for style of sushi
We got a south-american chef, who is japanese-school of sushi (he studied it under known japanese sushi master, been his "padawan" ;)
But he's into peruvian influences as well.
The other one (me) is european style. We use japanese ingredients (of course apart from fish and veggies). That's important, there's a huge difference between for example japanese and chinese (or other) soya sauce.

Back