Freedom To Orangutans!

What does the first world have to do with anything?

No country is perfect. Every country on the planet has its pros and cons.

So many expats literally "dying" to live here. Their must be something good going on here, that they want to live here.

So many students from all over South America studying here and taking advantage of the free education.

So many expats and mercosur residents getting free medical treatment here..

The list can go on and on. If everything was perfect here, then the economy would be booming and 1 usd would have been equal to 3 pesos and perhaps lot of things would have been different then..

---

The best business to do here is service orinted business where you do not have to import or export anything..Where all you do is sell your skills ..where you do not have to open a shop or a physical office. To have skills which are in short supply here or in the continent. If you have that, you will have the ability and be able to be, what you want to be.

Not to many expats really and I do not see boat loads of expats dieing in sinking over loaded ships to get into Argentina. Yes if you have money Argentina can be a blast and if you don't it can still be a blast because you will fit in just fine.

I love the culture and people too no doubt but the human rights stuff is just fairy tales.

Not to many expats really and I do not see boat loads of expats dieing in sinking over loaded ships to get into Argentina. Yes if you have money Argentina can be a blast and if you don't it can still be a blast because you will fit in just fine.

human rights stuff is just fairy tales.

Human rights stuff is not fairy tales. Lot of refugees here, who have been granted assylum. Unlike one famous first world country in Southern hemisphere which has special war ships ensuring that the boat loads of people do not make it to their shores.

This country is full of people from neighboring countries, both rich and poor neighbors, trying to live here.

Lot of expats from first world countries overstaying their tourist visa and not willing to return..

Yes, Asians are not exactly trying to come here as they prefer to go and fulfill the "American Dream"!!

So many expats and mercosur residents getting free medical treatment here..
I had a good friend from the provinces his mother was dieing from cancer. He left to go to be with her. Two days later I went to be with my friend in the terrible moment. I went to the hospital with a dozen roses for his mother. I walked into a room that was right out of hell. His mother looked at me with the roses and said you are the American I have heard so much about. I said yes ma ma. She took the roses and smelled them slowly and asked that we put them on the floor next her.

The next day she died...

The room did not even have curtains on the Windows.. there was waste from other humans and stains all over the place. It was beyond HELL in my understanding. Down the hall was the HIV unit and smell coming from that place is something I will never forget.

Spare me the human rights BS!

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]The room did not even have curtains on the Windows.. there was waste from other humans and stains all over the place. It was beyond HELL in my understanding. Down the hall was the HIV unit and smell coming from that place is something I will never forget.[/background]
Spare me the human rights BS!

I have seen people ( with my own eyes) being thrown out of a world famous hospital in New York, just 24H after their surgery ( for cancer tumor) just because their insurance plan did not include "hospital stay'. Saw those people crying and wailing but to no avail, but they were still thrown out.

Like I said what does the first world have to do with anything?

I have seen people ( with my own eyes) being thrown out of a world famous hospital in New York, just 24H after their surgery ( for cancer tumor) just because their insurance plan did not include "hospital stay'. Saw those people crying and wailing but to no avail, but they were still thrown out.
You sir are like talking to a rock.

Back