Freedom To Orangutans!

I think what Pensador is saying is that corporations are people and orangutans are not.

Can you clarify please what do corporations have to do with anything I posted. Should it not be all mens human right to buy and trade in the currencies of their choice? Should not a man be able to buy the tools he needs to excel at his craft or business? In Argentina those human rights are only afforded to the politicians and players in the corny business networks. Their protectionism is just that a system designed to protect them from competition and hold Argentinians under their thumbs. Good thing too because those ignorant bafoons would not stand half a chance against any real competition.

Who gets human rights in Argentina the poor and now animals (Oh is'nt that wonderful look at the human rights in Argentina) if you want to actually call it human rights. What you get for human rights in Argentina is peanuts sugar coated with mind bending opinion formulating propaganda the does nothing more than perpetuate the problem and protect the crony networks.

Yeah, the "human right" to currency trading and import and export freedom comes just after the right to access to clean drinking water and shelter from the elements for me.

Fck those animals after all, people have money to make.

The Invasion Zoologica is going too far (not referring to poor Sandra who should live at La Cocca Sarli's private zoo)

and coming up next in our summer debate series Matiasba and Pinkpossum discuss 'Mateine: What is it and why FIFA wants you to think it doesn't exist'

The Invasion Zoologica is going too far (not referring to poor Sandra who should live at La Cocca Sarli's private zoo)
Anthropologists with expertise in Palermo culture say that the Palermitanos have told them that they are against the 'primate swap'

Yeah, the "human right" to currency trading and import and export freedom comes just after the right to access to clean drinking water and shelter from the elements for me.

Fck those animals after all, people have money to make.

Yeah thats why they tell you not to drink the tap water ROFLOL. Do you drink the tap water in BA? I wouldn't even brush my teeth with it. All those limitation and caps on human currency and business rights sure do pave the way for the resources to keep the pollution of the water eh....

http://www.dw.de/pollution-in-river-basin-choking-buenos-aires/a-16380336

And no don't F^#% the animals make money with them after all thats what Argentina is famous for. Actually its about Argentina has well that and those pesky soy plants choking like of the nature itself.

http://wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/impacts/

Yeah man! Keep those entrepreneurs and don't let them sprout up and succeed locally shut them down now its there fault dammit! And give me subsidized power, housing, food, cloths you name it anything goes! It is my right! I want it now.

Again people claiming they cant trade or buy and sell dollars in this country.
Like the dollar blue and the cuevas is something people on this board do not know of. Or like the government forbid and do not know people do that every day.

Again people claiming they cant trade or buy and sell dollars in this country.
Like the dollar blue and the cuevas is something people on this board do not know of. Or like the government forbid and do not know people do that every day.

Of course Matiasba what do the chump changers have to do with anything anyway they are not the target and never will be.

Back