Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Lela has suggested a French place in Palermo Hollywood called LA MAISON at honduras that does 2 for 1 on a Thursday. I know tonight is probably too short notice but what about next Thursday?

Hey chicas! How about meeting at a bar in Palermo this Saturday night? Any suggestions?

Hey! I'm 27, live in Palermo, and am feeling a serious lack of girlfriends in my life! I work during the day, but if you are planning something at night or during the weekend, I'd love to join in.

Hey Slopey. I´m 26 and from Argentina. Like I said, I have been living here on and off so I don´t have a group of girlfriends.
If you guys have nothing planned for saturday night let´s all get together. Do you like going to bars, boliches?

Stene55 said:
Lela has suggested a French place in Palermo Hollywood called LA MAISON at honduras that does 2 for 1 on a Thursday. I know tonight is probably too short notice but what about next Thursday?

Might work for me, as I need to be in Palermo to vaccine my bebito, and I was thinking of going on the 13th, which is Thursday.

I don't know too many places yet, suggestions for Saturday night would be welcome!!:)

Stene55 - thanks for directing me to this post! I would be available to go to LA MAISON next Thursday, the 13th. It would be great to meet some of you :)

i am also scottish and would be soo nice to meet up with a fellow lassie!!
keep me posted on any firm plans and in any case, shall hope to see you this weekend at the horseback riding! i have been in BA for nearly 2 years and we can swap stories in palermo or wherever, i am on cervino and c diaz.

kx

Hi ladies! I would also love to meet some new girl friends! I'm out of town this weekend, but would love to go out next week, the Thursday at Maison sounds nice, or some other time! I'm 22 and living in Martinez for the moment, but I am in Capital frequently. I'll keep checking back for concrete plans!

Yep I don't think I can manage this weekend but next Thursday is a definate! We can arrange a time nearer the day

Back