Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Chicas, shall be there at 9.30/10pm after work, Stene, shall look forwward to some Scottish banter with you lassie!! :)) kx

Lela just informed me she can't be at La Maison til after 8.30... so, if any of you ladies want to arrive at 8 sharp, I'll be there waiting...maybe then I won't have to be there for too long on me own!! :)

I'm moving down in 2 weeks from LA, would love to get together if you ladies get together for another meet up soon!

Chicas,
I am thinking about baking bagels and brining some over like 1 for each one for tomorrow's breakfast. No promises though, but high chances they should be ready, I have all the ingridients and some help making them today so cross your fingers at 8pm each one will have a bagel. Will aim to make 24 of them with sesame seeds and dried onion (some without onion just in case) yummy! I made them from scratch the Montreal style where I boil in hot water and then bake, so they are not like whatever you have found here like starbucks..

Ok..will be there at 8 pm. Just to be clear, Stene 55 what do you look like or how do we know how to find you?

Omg you guys are planning on meeting at 8pm?! I don't even get home 'till 9:45ish... Then shower, get ready n all that jazz, I wouldn't be able to get there 'till like 11pm.(Being highly optimistic) lol. I guess I'm gonna have to pass :(

bjorkista said:
Omg you guys are planning on meeting at 8pm?! I don't even get home 'till 9:45ish... Then shower, get ready n all that jazz, I wouldn't be able to get there 'till like 11pm.(Being highly optimistic) lol. I guess I'm gonna have to pass :(

No worries chica!! I plan to still be there at 11 and for quite a while afterwards! Come along anyway and meet some new ladies

mmc1985 said:
Ok..will be there at 8 pm. Just to be clear, Stene 55 what do you look like or how do we know how to find you?

This is the area we'll be in, as of Lela's description. Any problems, give Lela's name and ask for Daniel (the owner):

"When you get into the place, there is like a garden area, not covered. But after that is a smaller side area, covered but half out, before you actually get into the resto. We will be there, small tables with small seats and benches around"

Feel free to add me on facebook (use my e-mail from my first post on this thread to find me) so we can see pics of each other to make the first meet easier!

I will be there at 8, looking forward to meeting all you lovely ladies!

Back