Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Hi Kirsten and everyone else!

I'm a British lass who is also struggling with the Spanish (starting the lessons this week) and having just moved to Palermo last month, I am always keen to meet others in the same boat!

Abrazos, Nix xx

Hey, I'm kind of in the same boat. Maybe moving to B.A next year but at the moment am here until the 5th november. In Pilar till friday and then back to the city for another couple of weeks. Big difference is I have 2 kids with me and going slightly mad without any adult friends while my husband is at work!!! Also from Aberdeen. Would love some friends.

juliep said:
Hey, I'm kind of in the same boat. Maybe moving to B.A next year but at the moment am here until the 5th november. In Pilar till friday and then back to the city for another couple of weeks. Big difference is I have 2 kids with me and going slightly mad without any adult friends while my husband is at work!!! Also from Aberdeen. Would love some friends.

Hey Julie!
Well, a fellow Aberdonian, it is a small world indeed! Mail me when you're free and we can meet for a wee glass of wine if your up for it! I've met lots of lovely ladies through this site and we'll be meeting up again soon methinks :)

Hia.That'd be good, back in town on saturday. Staying in palermo. (honduras) Cheeky glass of wine one evening would be fab for me!!! x

Hi. My boys are 6 and nearly 3. Spending a lot of time stuck indoors with them. Hoping to be rewarded in my next life ! x

@juliep don't they go to school here? Mine are 1 and almost 7, older at school and baby with a niñera at home. I would go crazy alone at home all day..

I have only just arrived but would love to meet up too! Please let me know when and where!

If you're planning to meet up again, I'd love to join you! Moved here 3 weeks ago from UK and missing friends back home a lot!

Back