Gaddafi may be couchsurfing at Chavez's tonight

Ok, funniest Thread title in a while. Will Qaddafi (how the hell does he spell is own name, a K a Q, Kh, please...(i know its crazy squiggly arabic lines...but you know what i mean)...will he be bringing is Central Park tent? A true clown always brings his tent.

And FYI...SPECTRE is behind all of this.

and they want.....1...MILLLLLIOOOOOON PESOS.....or dinner for 8 at the restaurant of their choice.

It is interesting that the Arab states have reached the tipping point in terms of corruption and usurption of true and democratic government...sometime it works (like in communist Europe in the late 80's) and sometimes it doesn't (China, Tinamen Square). Regardless, it is fascinating and ultimately progressive. I wonder when the people in Argentina will reach this point. Without this true type of revolution, there will be no real progress in this country.

1) We have a democracy here. Unless you try to scam everybody of their money (De La Rua-Cavallo), there will be no revolution. Get it? Democracy, like in Europe or the US. If you are Argentinean, in October you can vote (and you don´t need to register before).

2) Qadaffi (or whatever the westernization of his name is) is not in Venezuela, obviously.

3) Chavez was elected in proven fair elections, with international observers in place. Elections continue to have place, and the institutios are there, this is not Germany 1933. The opposition tried to take himout with a military coup supported by the US,they failed. Whatever your ideology, you cannot continue with the dictator thing, because he is not, unless you think that Bush was a dictator. Authoritary and demagogic? Yes. Dictator? Nope.

4) Qadaffi and Chavez are not memebers of Couchsurfing. Julian Assange is.

gouchobob said:
It looks like he's on his way out, that's for sure. I've never heard about him and Chavez being beer buddies though. It would be appropriate for one dictator to seek shelter from another. If he does go to Hugoland I wouldn't get to comfortable, as Chavez is quickly running his country into the ground economically even with all the oil revenue. Doubt he will be around much longer.

I see this a little differently.

Cristina has tried to fashion herself as the NEW EVITA.

This is just Chavez fashioning himself as the NEW PERÓN.

There's a lot of money in hiding wealthy people from Johnny Law. Chavez may be a piece of crap, but he ain't no dummy.

La Cumbrecita de la Republica Boliviana de Venezuela will be opening soon for your hiding pleasure.

I am sorry. There is no evidence the US supported Hitler in 1933, The US has done a lot of bad things, especially in Latin America, but what you have stated is a complete fiction.

When the population is induced to support a corrupt regime like the Kirchners through lies, violence and manipulation (like Hitler did, remember he was elected democratically) it is not true democracy.

mendozanow said:
I am sorry. There is no evidence the US supported Hitler in 1933, The US has done a lot of bad things, especially in Latin America, but what you have stated is a complete fiction.

Nowhere does marcsoc claim that.

mendozanow said:
When the population is induced to support a corrupt regime like the Kirchners through lies, violence and manipulation (like Hitler did, remember he was elected democratically) it is not true democracy.

And the U.S democratic system is not equally, or less, democratic as Argentina's? A country where the president can implement any executive order that he wants? That he can kill or detain Americans indefinitely without a trial? This is a democratic society to you?

Besides your obvious double standards, you successfully managed to avoid all the other points marcsoc brought up.

Wtf? Where did I said that?

I was just in Libya and left there last week, the day everything started to kick off there.
I saw this morning on the news in Italy that Gaddafi made an appearance and says he is still in Libya and is not going anywhere. Now, that may be a lie as we all know you cant beleive everything the media tell you.

Gaddafi shouldn't have problems finding a couch to sleep on. He's best friends with Condoleeza Rice, Tony Blair and most west europeans leaders. Oh wait! this might have changed now that he cannot sell oil to them anymore!
So moral is our World...(to those criticising as 'inmoral' a verdulero trying to get 1 more peso from you)

Back