Germanwings Crash In Alps

There is a scenario that can fit the evidence that I've seen so far; the Captain set it up to make it look like the co-pilot did it. I am not saying that is what happened. I'm only saying that scenario does fit the evidence that I have heard or seen.

We need to see a transcript of the CVR.

How would that be possible GS? So far, I understand that the Captain left the cockpit and after that, the descent was initiated from within the cockpit manually.

The copilot locked the door and set the plane on a crash course, then took a poison pill and died instantly to avoid the crash inconvenience. /that explains the cockpit silence!

How would that be possible GS? So far, I understand that the Captain left the cockpit and after that, the descent was initiated from within the cockpit manually.

If the decent was initiated after the Captain left the cockpit then that would rule out this possibility.

The copilot locked the door and set the plane on a crash course, then took a poison pill and died instantly to avoid the crash inconvenience. /that explains the cockpit silence!

At least the instant death can be ruled out given you hear the copilot breathing until the end.

http://nicmosis.as.a...0329_DSC_25.pdf

COCKPIT DOOR toggle switch
UNLOCK position : This position is used to enable the cabin crewmember to open the door. The switch must be pulled and maintained in the unlock position until the door is pushed open.
NORM position : All latches are locked, and EMERGENCY access is possible for the cabin crew.
LOCK position : Once the button has been moved to this position, the door is locked ; emergency access, the buzzer, and the keypad are inhibited for a preselected time (5 to 20 min).

You can apparently set the door to lock for up to 20 mins with no way to override.

If you can't close the door whilst it is in Lock Position it rules everything but mass murder by the co-pilot

Back