Germanwings Crash In Alps

Time for German police to raid co-pilot's apartment. He looks like a nice guy, but something is fishy.
I do not understand these fk pilots, why take so many people with you when you want to die ?

Do you think a watch for 1000+$ shows you the "better" time than one that cost 10% of it? Do you think the health insurance in the US is better than in Europe just because its way more expensive? If you really believe in "You get what you paid for", you should also never buy a Japanese car, as they seem to be unsafe due to the lower prices compared to a Mercedes-Benz, BMW or Audi...

Nevermind. I misread what you wrote.

AIEiBM2T_400x400.jpeg

Careful with that stuff it can be dangerous.

I do not understand these fk pilots, why take so many people with you when you want to die ?

I hope it does not become a trend in worldwide pilots, on a suicidal mode, just cos their gf dumped them for a handsome lad.

I hope it does not become a trend in worldwide pilots, on a suicidal mode, just cos their gf dumped them for a handsome lad.

I am with you. Actually I love getting dumped it is like a get out of jail free card.

Do you think a watch for 1000+$ shows you the "better" time than one that cost 10% of it? Do you think the health insurance in the US is better than in Europe just because its way more expensive? If you really believe in "You get what you paid for", you should also never buy a Japanese car, as they seem to be unsafe due to the lower prices compared to a Mercedes-Benz, BMW or Audi...

Ha,ha...If Toyotas are unsafe, then the 10 plus million people who bought them they don't believe in safety, they all got what they paid for, and not cheap now days, Take the Lexus brand a la par in prices with the best Europeans..Besides, it is my "dinero" to spend the way I wanting to. I still believe, you get what you paid for, and will keep flying the more expensive ailrliners than the LCC ones, mind you. Also enjoy the freedom of exp<b></b>ression. Where are you coming from with such disparate comments ?

Just read another piece. Co-pilot, a 28 y/o German citizen took with him 149 poor souls along with in his suicide from 11000 metres down to mountain crash to descending down to 2000 mtrs in 8 minutes..What a tragedy..Time to send all world's active Pilots for psychiatric evaluation.

When Malaysian MH370 disappeared, many pilots were probably thinking, maybe I can do the same too if I am pissed off.
This German idiot is one of them.

Ha,ha...If Toyotas are unsafe, then the 10 plus million people who bought them they don't believe in safety, they all got what they paid for, and not cheap now days, Take the Lexus brand a la par in prices with the best Europeans..Besides, it is my "dinero" to spend the way I wanting to. I still believe, you get what you paid for, and will keep flying the more expensive ailrliners than the LCC ones, mind you. Also enjoy the freedom of exp<b></b>ression. Where are you coming from with such disparate comments ?

I obviously don't believe that Toyotas are unsafe, just wanted to make clear that your statement about price paid equals safety is wrong - but feel free to take whatever airline you like if its a safety placebo for you ;)

Back