Germanwings Crash In Alps

When Malaysian MH370 disappeared, many pilots were probably thinking, maybe I can do the same too if I am pissed off.
This German idiot is one of them.

Could it be the co-pilot was pissed with the Pilot? , so he locked him out to teach him a lesson?

Otherwise could have been like the Egypt Air flight that crashed , where the pilot and copilot were fighting for the controls, one wanted to commit suicide, according to the VRC

Maybe the pilots being able to lock the door and not let anybody in isn't such a great idea after all.

I also don't understand why pilots have to get out of their seats at all. A bus driver doesn't get up and take a walk - especially on a short flight the pilots should stay in their seats.

I also don't understand why pilots have to get out of their seats at all. A bus driver doesn't get up and take a walk - especially on a short flight the pilots should stay in their seats.

Not sure if I want a pilot during landing distracted by trying to hold either peeing or taking a dump. Also, unlike driving a bus, when a plane is in mid flight, there is very little for a pilot to do.

Just read another piece. Co-pilot, a 28 y/o German citizen took with him 149 poor souls along with in his suicide from 11000 metres down to mountain crash to descending down to 2000 mtrs in 8 minutes..What a tragedy..Time to send all world's active Pilots for psychiatric evaluation.

You just rewrote my post from a few hours ago , well done ;-)

Nothing to do so just stroll around the cabin? It's a 2 or 3 hour flight... there's no reason both pilots shouldn't be in the cockpit. Most people can hold their piss for a movie, I don't see why pilots aren't expected to while flying a plane. And if you are going to let the pilots stroll around, then the whole point of having an impenetrable door is lost. This time it was the copilot, but next it could be a terrorist who makes his way in after taking advantage of a pilot's coffee break or threatening passenger lives and forcing them to open the door. Apparently once a rogue element enters the cockpit, there's no way to get them out. That seems wrong.

I think the policy and safety measures need a review.
A very similar thing could have happened to the Malaysian plane that ended up in the Indian ocean.

Sorry did not notice. Mine came from reading MS news despite. We are all in this praying for the lost souls. So who wrote it first is irrelevant me thinks.
There should be many useful info inside that cylindrical shaped recorder.
screen%20shot%202015-03-25%20at%208.28.47%20am.png

Nothing to do so just stroll around the cabin? It's a 2 or 3 hour flight... there's no reason both pilots shouldn't be in the cockpit. Most people can hold their piss for a movie, I don't see why pilots aren't expected to while flying a plane. And if you are going to let the pilots stroll around, then the whole point of having an impenetrable door is lost. This time it was the copilot, but next it could be a terrorist who makes his way in after taking advantage of a pilot's coffee break or threatening passenger lives and forcing them to open the door. Apparently once a rogue element enters the cockpit, there's no way to get them out. That seems wrong.

A very similar thing could have happened to the Malaysian plane that ended up in the Indian ocean.

The problem is not the strolling around the cabin. The problem is the impenetrable door policy. That was one (of many) stupid knee jerk reaction from 9/11. And like every stupid knee jerk reaction, eventually it catches up with you.

I was at the movie and a fat person next to me laid a stinkin' fart so bad then tried to to not breath for as long I could but the scent still pravailed there for a longer time, so had to get up and move to diff location.

Seems theyve already reviewed the issue reading the guardian. Seems that in Europe and especially in low cost airlines its ok to only leave one person in the cockpit. I think its different in other areas of the world where its compulsory to have at least 2 people in the cabin at all times due to past events. Just a shame as usual for a tragedy to make people realise it wasnt such a good idea.

Back