Getting a Divorce without going back to Argentina

You should not be sending gifts to a woman you are trying to let go of. It would indicate renewed interest and trying to win her attention, via gifts.

I agree the facemasks were like a ... well, your gonna need these now. Did not want to wear one here well here you go enjoy. Have not sent anything else or since.

I did a bunch of on online research last night this is not rare there are a lot of separations and divorces going on over the exact same thing that happened here. One mate is a protocols hard liner the other is not and whallaa it is over. This Pandemic it seems is super destructive in many ways. The sad part is she cannot see I was in many ways doing everything I could to protect her and others. At that time I did not know what was going to happen here. Will this be like Europe I had no idea so I may have been a bit over the top. But it was I think in the end the discipline of medical education and the stand that went with it. Watching a trained medical professional go to DEFCON 5 must have been a bit scary for sure for one without that education. Looking back I could have done things differently but I only knew to do what I was trained to do.

This Pandemic is not going away next week or next month or next year. Its here to stay. So if you and your mate see its threat differently. One sees it as a Pandemic and other as a mere rumor, there will be tension/arguments each time.

It is best to move on.

Last edited:
This Pandemic is not going away next week or next month or next year. Its here to stay. So if you and your mate see its threat differently. One sees it as a Pandemic and other as a mere rumor, there will be tension/arguments each time.

It is best to move on.
The pandemic is going to be around for awhile, that is for sure. The scars will linger until the last one of us dies. People will be be aware of this centuries into the future. It will be studied, thought about and debated, much the same way we view the plague in Europe during the middle ages

Back