Getting my money out of Argentina

PaulBee

Registered
Some day I would like to sell my Argentine property. I don´t live in Argentina, nor do my heirs. I hear there will likely be a problem getting my money out. Can anyone please enlighten me about this - or at least what the current situation is ? (Sorry, I searched and Googled this but could not find the answer). TIA.

Some day I would like to sell my Argentine property. I don´t live in Argentina, nor do my heirs. I hear there will likely be a problem getting my money out. Can anyone please enlighten me about this - or at least what the current situation is ? (Sorry, I searched and Googled this but could not find the answer). TIA.
I would get in touch with Puente. They have offices in the UK and the US. The company is over 100 y.o.

There are always ways to take your money out, it depends on the ever changing economy which method would work best. The only thing is that you might have to pay taxes upon selling, just like anywhere ( some people went overboard and got deeds for unreal values and then they find they owe a lot based on those fantasy numbers they used when they bought ). But trust me, when there is a will, there is a way here always.

There are always ways to take your money out, it depends on the ever changing economy which method would work best. The only thing is that you might have to pay taxes upon selling, just like anywhere ( some people went overboard and got deeds for unreal values and then they find they owe a lot based on those fantasy numbers they used when they bought ). But trust me, when there is a will, there is a way here always.
Will you be taxed when you do the final signing or do you somehow get a bill later?

Will you be taxed when you do the final signing or do you somehow get a bill later?
In order to sell property, I believe you need to get a COTI certificate by Afip which informs about the property being sold. Then during the sale itself, the notary will hold any due taxes ( income tax ) along with all the other expenses ( seals, transfer, etc )

Back