Gils Carbo, Procurator Fiscal - Resigns

Where is Judge Parker when you need him?, I bet he'd be busy these days..... :cool:

Not to mention that her job and title was created by ELLA in order to control any discol prosecutor, just in case........

The Prosecutor' s Office as an independent power was created by art. 120 of the National Constitution.
The job you mentioned was created in 1998.
FYI prosecutor were independent and for lifetime so your comment shows a big ignorance of the country Argentina was. Perhaps you are describing how this job is going to work from now.

https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procurador_General_de_la_Nación_(Argentina)

Bajo, why do you say that the Clarin published the tel number (0372) of the daughter? As I translate the linked Clarin article, it states that:

"Ercolini and Taiano proved that in October they exchanged text messages from the telephone 1164620372 in the name of Gils Carbó with 1136078008 in the name of Arfinsa. Gils Carbó said that his phone had been used by his daughter."

What does it mean to say this telephone info was "classified info on a secret criminal case and the prosecutors committed a crime by disclosing it? Do you have some substantiating authority for that proposition? What is a "secret" criminal case? "What is classified info" in this context? Lastly, you and (especially) I would never been in the position to publish classified info in a criminal case we were handling - that doesn't make sense to me.

p.s. What is the big deal about disclosing the tel number anyway? What is so hard to change the number to avoid unwanted calls? Aside from the fact that telephone calls made from that/Carbo's number are evidence in the case against Carbo, why is publication of the number so devastating? You don't want to be pestered by unwanted calls? Just change the number.

By law criminal investigations are secret.

You say Clarin said this is Ok, and somehow you believe it but the day after she resigned. So, it looks like she felt her daugther was threatened.

Do you really believe that to publish the mobile of the chief prosecutor or her family is Ok?

What kind of calls do you imagine she received?

06JYLBS.jpg

What seems to be in jeopardy of death is democracy and the rule of law.

Nice, now 2 cars were burn in from of the house of former Supreme Court judge Zaffaroni after criticizing the government for trying to submit to justice
http://www.infonews.com/nota/311519/zaffaroni-denuncio-el-incendio-de-dos-autos

Nice, now 2 cars were burn in from of the house of former Supreme Court judge Zaffaroni after criticizing the government for trying to submit to justice
http://www.infonews....io-de-dos-autos

Are you refferring to this corrupto?

" Si NIsman estaria vivo, lo ahorcaria" - Zaffaroni.

"If Nisman was alive, I'd strangle him" - Zafaroni

...Hhhmmm.. reminds me of the saying: "what goes around, comes around".
Poor Nisman if this was the head of the supreme court at the time he was denouncing Crisitina's Iran cover up.
Zaffaroni defending Cristina against the charge of money laundering - (Spanish)
https://www.infobae....de-un-hotelito/

Seems you are always emotionally affected when something happens to a K-korrupto no?

You say you're not a K supporter yet I wonder why you don't waste a milisecond in jumping to their defence when ever there's something on the news about them...Hmmm.

Nisman f...ed up very much. Realize it. He was deiving an Audi provided by someone under his investigation, he was with very youbg and beautiful prostitutes whom are always manage by the secret service, of course he died young.

So, the K administration put a lot of responsability and confidence and he was a disaster.

Why are you so obsesed with the Ks when this government is so corrupt that makes them look like amateurs?

And what you do not know or want to understand is that during the Kirchnerismo a Federal Judge asked me for bribes. As far as I refused, he/she made 17 fake criminal cases against me for coertion. When the crime is over 8 years of jail if you are sentenced, the judge can arrest you right there. However, he didn't because there was no risk that I escape or destroy evidence. I travel several times outside the country asking for permission. I was found non guilty of course and after living that kind of situations is when you value the rule of law.

You asume they are corrupt, you are probably right, but they must go to jail only after the sentence.

You also asume it is Ok to imprision them because you think this cannot happend to you, so, you do not care. However, you are wrong, the rule of law is also f...cked up for foreigners who can be arrested by the simple will of any immigration agent.

Only the wall of the rule of law is down were are all suspects and we can be arrested.

Back