Going back to Montreal ?

Dude I'll bring your stuff. Just post the location here. You will find it very easy to recognize me. I'll be in a blue and white car. For some reason it says POLICE on it. And also has blue and red flashing lights for good measure. I'll be wearing a uniform. Just approach me and I'll help you out.

In case you can't muster up the courage to approach me. I always have my personal number printed on my car 9-1-1. Just call it, and say something like this, "Yo, I'm at (insert name of place) and I am wearing (insert your description), where are the suitcases that contain my drugs?" And then add, "You can trust me!" so that I know you're a trustworthy person.

;)

AxelMulder said:
Hey, it's worth trying. I believe there are trustworthy and trusting people out there, and there's lots of ways to establish this trust.
And yet you seem to have vanished.

I realize that here is every possibility that you are an honest law abiding person in which case I am sorry that you have not had a very warm welcome here --- but surely you can understand the reaction your post has gotten.

surfing said:
And yet you seem to have vanished.

I realize that here is every possibility that you are an honest law abiding person in which case I am sorry that you have not had a very warm welcome here --- but surely you can understand the reaction your post has gotten.

I know of people moving long term from the US to Belgium or from Belgium to the US/South America hiring (part of) a container on a ship to bring stuff over. Would that not be a possibility to send stuff from Buenos Aires to Montreal?

Hello everyone. I just remembered to check for any followup to my post. Your responses are really entertaining - hilarious even ! I presume most of you got thoroughly scammed or something to take up such strong positions and consider anyone and everyone a drug runner or similar (especially someone posting a message on this forum !! jaja). But it's clear that this forum doesn't have any takers for my request. And so much for a welcome, indeed. Is it really necessary to get into naming someone an imbecile for simply posting a request ? Whoa ! I won't take it personal but keep in mind that I'm 6ft5 (just in case I ever meet the person who called me an imbecile for no reason), haha. Anyways, no big deal - as I said it was worth trying given that an alternative like the container idea is rather costly (see elsewhere in this forum).

AxelMulder said:
I won't take it personal but keep in mind that I'm 6ft5 (just in case I ever meet the person who called me an imbecile for no reason), haha. .

i'm only 6'3 but i'm told it's thickness that counts....

(sorry. couldn't resist) :)

Perhaps try the shipping container option. It may not be too different from what someone would expect as compensation. I dont know your situation, but if possible perhaps its viable for you to take it as excess luggage (in case you werent aware of that option).

AxelMulder said:
Hello everyone. I just remembered to check for any followup to my post. Your responses are really entertaining - hilarious even ! I presume most of you got thoroughly scammed or something to take up such strong positions and consider anyone and everyone a drug runner or similar (especially someone posting a message on this forum !! jaja). But it's clear that this forum doesn't have any takers for my request. And so much for a welcome, indeed. Is it really necessary to get into naming someone an imbecile for simply posting a request ? Whoa ! I won't take it personal but keep in mind that I'm 6ft5 (just in case I ever meet the person who called me an imbecile for no reason), haha. Anyways, no big deal - as I said it was worth trying given that an alternative like the container idea is rather costly (see elsewhere in this forum).

Hey, I'd take your stuff if I had a container going to Montreal. No plans though :) Welcome to the board.

Jason

Back