Votes: 15 32.6%
  • 4-5 times a week

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 5+ times a week

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

webteam

Administrator
Argentina has the largest number of people who see movies in theaters in the world (pretty surprising). Do you see a lot of movies here?

back home I used to see two movies in theatres a week. i'm lucky if i see two a year in BA. I actually prefer the reserved seating here, but truth is, i seem to end up seeing them online, or on Apple TV before they even get released here.
and besides, i think I went for the popcorn as much as the movie (in Canada).
just not the same here.
:)

The VIP theaters here (Dot) are great. Reserved seating, waiter service, and comfy chairs. Even the regular theaters with reserved seating are fantastic.

The only bummer is that it takes too long for the movies to get here and there aren't enough new movies each week. Of the 5 movies that come out each week usually only 1 is worth seeing.

I used to go frequently but I stopped a few years ago. The cinemas are kept too warm for me. Also there are few independent films compared with what I can see in the US. Lots of the more artistic type films never make it to BA. The ones that arrive don't lats very long.

We go maybe once or twice a month. :p Perhaps the person who made the poll goes daily and once a month is considered "almost never." ;)

I'm not even sure there's enough movies to see one 5 days a week at the movie theater.

Personally I think options should be:
Almost never
Every few months
Once a month
Once a week
More than once a week

or something along those lines. :p

I go to the movies a lot more often here than in the States. Some movies (like the Avengers) released here before in the States. As the international market grows more important to Hollywood, I think that might be the new norm.

Eclair said:
We go maybe once or twice a month. :p Perhaps the person who made the poll goes daily and once a month is considered "almost never." ;)

I'm not even sure there's enough movies to see one 5 days a week at the movie theater.

Personally I think options should be:
Almost never
Every few months
Once a month
Once a week
More than once a week

or something along those lines. :p

I go to the movies a lot more often here than in the States. Some movies (like the Avengers) released here before in the States. As the international market grows more important to Hollywood, I think that might be the new norm.
Yes -- this poll needs to be re-done.

I NEVER go here cos it's ALL mainstream hollywood rubbish . Unless I'm missing out on something

Back