Good Italian Food

La Cucina de Michele old world style and very authentic I used to love eating their with friends.

https://plus.google.com/107223205656112972306/about?gl=uy&hl=en

Thankfully nope, at least brain dead has imaginary friends, we cannot say the same about you.

Has anyone gone to Il Gran Caruso? It has pretty decent reviews on Guiaoleo.

I went once, but wasn't "wowed" by the food. Then again, my impression of the place was completely stained by the awkwardness of me complaining about the currency controls in Argentina and having some older gentleman tap me on the shoulder to inform me that Ministro Florencio Randazzo was seated at the other side of the restaurant...

Has anyone gone to Il Gran Caruso? It has pretty decent reviews on Guiaoleo.

I went once, but wasn't "wowed" by the food. Then again, my impression of the place was completely stained by the awkwardness of me complaining about the currency controls in Argentina and having some older gentleman tap me on the shoulder to inform me that Ministro Florencio Randazzo was seated at the other side of the restaurant...

We've been a couple of times - above average food, very good service. Results may vary.

Suggest Old Classics Rigolletto, Piegari, La Parolaccia, Sotto Voce.

I had the menu ejecutivo at Sotto Voce. Appetizer and dessert were good but the main (saltimbocca) was not good. I might try it again for pasta.

If anyone has another suggestion particularly for pasta with frutti di mare, it's what I'm most interested in. It's a simple but very difficult dish to get right as all the different seafood needs to be cooked at different times.

Back