Gu Energy Gel

Gadget

Registered
Does anyone know where I can find GU Energy Gel? My fiance tried four different running/biking stores today and none of them sold it. We're hoping to find some before Sunday when we run the Buenos Aires Marathon. We don't want to assume that they will be in the race goodie bag, so thought we'd better store up on our own. Thanks in advance!!!

Gadget said:
Does anyone know where I can find GU Energy Gel? My fiance tried four different running/biking stores today and none of them sold it. We're hoping to find some before Sunday when we run the Buenos Aires Marathon. We don't want to assume that they will be in the race goodie bag, so thought we'd better store up on our own. Thanks in advance!!!

I have seen it at a sports/fitness equipment store that is right where Santa Fe splits into Maria Luis Campos. Basically Santa Fe and Fitz Roy but across the street. It has tons of workout equipment in the windows so it is pretty easy to spot. Sorry I don't remember the name!

I ran the half marathon last year and I am pretty sure I saw Gu at some of the stands at the Expo where you pick up the number. Sorry I can't be 100% sure. There were definitively a lot of different gels for sale, and I think Gu was among them. I also eat Gu, but I had my own so I was not looking to buy...

You're in luck if you like Strawberry Banana because I have a box of 5 left that I'll sell to you guys for $10. I brought them from the States 2 months ago but never got around to running a long enough distance to require the GU (I only got up to 15 miles).

When I ran the BA Half Marathon a couple of weeks ago they were selling a packet of GU for like $3usd. And on Mercado Libre they're going for 12.99ARS. If you're interested in picking these up for $10, they're yours! PM me

Also look at my other posts, I'm leaving in a month and have other things to sell as well :)

Back