habilitacion de salida help

nathanu

Registered
Hi, does anyone know if I can leave from cordoba airport with a expired visa, and pay later online, without going to the migrations office in cordoba? I am far from cordoba city and have a flight leaving late sunday night and I want to go directly to the airport and pay later online. I have looked at the migrations website and it is unclear if I can do this. Anyone know? Please help

In my experience, they will not let you check in with an expired visa. You will have to pay the fine at the airport before you are allowed on the plane.

I flew BsAs-Mendoza-Santiago once, they didn't catch it because the check-in was domestic it didn't occur to anyone to check immigration. At the passport control in Mendoza, though, they stopped me.
Luckily this was years ago and I paid it on the spot no problems. In those days I remember paying once at the Buquebus terminal as well. These days that won't fly.
It's absurd, though, that they won't let you pay at any intl. airport with a migraciones office nor online.

Back