Hairdresser that speaks English?

I went to Ryan. I had my highlights done and they are perfect. He does them exactly how I like them. The cut is perfect as well. I can only recommend him.

Lou in BA said:
I recommend Claudia. She's from Switzerland and speaks english, french, german and spanish ! She's a great hair dresser and very nice person. She has her own salon in San Thelmo.

Her telephone number : 4361 9070
Alas the lovely Claudia left sometime ago now so I doubt the number will still be valid or of use

don't go to Cerini
i have been there a few times and its like being at a Mc Donalds. They want you out immediately and they charge you for whatever they feel like. its ridiculous. go somewhere else - DONT GO TO CERINI.

I vote Ryan as well :) I've got an appointment with him on Friday and absolutely cannot wait! Really great hair cuts and colors and he blow dries your hair to make you look like you just stepped out of a movie! I just wish he could blow out my hair everyday.

Vilma said:
I'm now booked to Cerini for this afternoon. If that is again bad experience I will try out either Claudia or Ryan. Keep your thumbs up so that this time it works out. First time was so bad that I almost burst out crying right there at salon.

I will report my experience here later.

Was your experience at Cerini good--what stylist did you have?

Great ---- don't hesitate. He only takes one client at a time so there is time to talk about what you want. I went through ten hairdressers before I finally found him.

Most of the recommendations for Ryan that I've seen, seem to be from women, and I just wanted to post my own recommendation for Ryan. I'm a very picky guy and he did a fantastic job. Extremely talented and an enjoyable experience overall.

I posted in another thread but the whole team at Volate Los Pelos in Palermo is wonderful

Back