Has Argentina Changed You? Better Or Worse ...

whats so awful about 'allowing people to pick trash'?
Is this not recycle at its most basic?
One place I lived it was standard practice to place items you were throwing away but might be reusable carefully next to the main trash - free enterprise version of good will.

Not much of a career option, especially when mafias obtain the goods from the cartoneros and resell it at higher prices. People picking through trash is also a public health problem.

For my part, whenever possible, I would give recyclables directly to the cartoneros so that there wouldn't be so much trash in the street. The city (and the country) need to institutionalize recycling, but Argentina's never been good at creating institutions.

Ceviche, your profile picture indicates robust steroid usage - what gives?

Pink, too much information....

If blokes like, I can change my profile picture to someone lean. Will that prove anything?

Pink is crazy.

better: in general, taking time to enjoy life more, not consumed by the consumption and purchase of "things", picked up a second language.

worse: ive adopted the policy that rules are just suggestions (dont know if this is good or bad actually), a bit more untrusting of people that i dont have a close personal relationship with.

Back