Healthy living group

Hi,

I'd like to join you if you cook & eat healthy food! Summertime a good moment to learn, get ready for the year ahead!

I am eating healthy in the last 6 months. I started with macrobiotic food, in two months eating a lot I loose 8 kilos. Then I started with the wheatgrass and more fruits. I know a place that is a macrobiotic restaurant, that is open three days in the week at night and from monday to friday at lunch.
It is call Equilibrio Gusto is in Colegiales. Also they have viandas.
There are others good places, also a good place is the Hare Krishna in the Armenian Park in Palermo, in Malabia street.
I am in Cordoba right now, then I will be going to the north and returning on the february 15th, I will like to invite all to my house and I will be cooking macrobiotic pizza.
We can message better in february so I can fix better the day of the meeting.
Have a nice day.

Hi Perry
I think the best move you made was to start walking everywhere. No matter what you eat your body needs exercise to burn it off.
I'd suggest Tango as a good exercise, but then you'd expect that.
On our last visit you had lost a lot of weight, I expect to see a lot less of you when we come back.:D

I took a class today of "tartas integrales" and tomorrow of raw food, see if I like it but not doubt I'll enjoy it! :)

IATENA, it's on Riobamba and Paraguay, the classes are in Spanish and take place at (or in?) a flat. As I'm new in it, cannot compare! but so far found them very good and interesting!

Rodo said:
I am eating healthy in the last 6 months. I started with macrobiotic food, in two months eating a lot I loose 8 kilos. Then I started with the wheatgrass and more fruits. I know a place that is a macrobiotic restaurant, that is open three days in the week at night and from monday to friday at lunch.
It is call Equilibrio Gusto is in Colegiales. Also they have viandas.
There are others good places, also a good place is the Hare Krishna in the Armenian Park in Palermo, in Malabia street.
I am in Cordoba right now, then I will be going to the north and returning on the february 15th, I will like to invite all to my house and I will be cooking macrobiotic pizza.
We can message better in february so I can fix better the day of the meeting.
Have a nice day.

seriously where do you go to get fresh healthy produce and non dairy and meat substitutes? I feel so disoriented and am eating terrible since I got here and I feel awful. LOL so I need some pointers on how to find things here :)

So the 10% is raw red meat? mm steak tartare.. My partner and I tried the lose 10lbs in two weeks diet and it worked a treat. We were still eating butter, steaks etc and after the two weeks was up on the third week we remembered the two black rubbish sacks with biscuits, pastas and so on in the cupboard!
Highly recommended and simple. If it´s white, stick it in the bag. If any of the ingredients begin with the letters "wh" and ends in "eat" "ite" or "ate" stick them in the bag. E.g Wheat, white, chocolate.
NB: beer has hops = wheat.
Potatoes are considered white, better to stick a large dollop of butter on the red potatoes and eat that.
Sugar is white but there is "blonde or black sugar" (we cheated there)
half a cup of organic coffee a day (good luck finding it here!)
If anyone else tries it or needs tips or clarification let me know.
Suerte!

hi, I wish to eat healthier too and learn how to cook new healthy stuff. So count me in in case we organise such dinner :)

Back