Hello, Newbie Here!

Hei there,
I've been living here now for a couple of months but just dicovered the baexpats! Sounds really good, but appaerentely I missed the event you were organizing?
If anyone is still up for coffee or dinner, I'd be more than happy to meet new people!
I am 25, German and was sent from my company to Argentina!
Looking forward!

HI guys! I am from Virginia and have been here about a year but so busy with work I havent had much time for going out. WOuld love to get to know some of ya'll. Let me know if you get together again!

Oh man we are terrible at this...
Should we give this a new try and go out somewhere before Xmas? :p

and.... I still have hope!

anyone else? =)

Ok girls, who's on whatsapp? If you are there, let me knbow, send me a PM with your number, I'll create a group, and organize this meeting!

I know this is an old post, but I'm 22 from the US and more-or-less billingual (still learning BA slang and it's so much fun) and am looking for some girlfriends! I have an argentine boyfriend and hang out with his friends a lot but am really looking for some friends of my own! I teach English and am starting a masters program in 2016, aka I'm here for at least 3-4 years. PM me and we can set up a coffee or drinks date! I work from home so am bored all the time :p I have whatsapp and an argentine number, so PM and we'll work it out.

Anyone that wants to practice English or Spanish or Portuguese drop me a line! :)

Saludos!!

Back