hey guys

Johny

Registered
I'm a 35-year-old local looking for a job. I lost my job last year and am now unemployed. If anyone knows of a job offer that could be suitable for me, please let me know. I'm an attorney but willing to work in any field, so it doesn't have to be law-related. Thanks in advance for any help!

Craigslist BA has a job section. Good luck.
I checked craigslistBA's job section and found this offer really attractive: https://buenosaires.craigslist.org/mar/d/caa-jobs-limited-agency/7261043935.html?lang=en&cc=us
I contacted them and had an interview with one guy yesterday. Basically, it sounds too good to be true. They promise to pay 750 canadian dollars a month + commissions. It's a digital marketing job. The only catch is they ask you to pay some money initially for a course in marketing. That looks suspicious. Also, they claim to be a reputable jobs agency with 30+ years of experience in the field. Yet, when I google the name of the company practically nothing comes up, except their own website, a youtube channel with only 3 videos (uploaded two weeks ago) and a data base where it appears to have been incorporated only very recently. I'm betting it's a scam. Otherwise, it would be a dream job. Has anyone ever heard of this company? Thanks again!

It does sound suspicious. Just curious how much do you have to pay for the marketing course???.
You know the old saying,....”You have to spend money to make money”...

Sounds like a scam to me. On their site they claim $750 in advance and they want you to pay them for training?? Bait and switch tactic.

I checked craigslistBA's job section and found this offer really attractive: https://buenosaires.craigslist.org/mar/d/caa-jobs-limited-agency/7261043935.html?lang=en&cc=us
I contacted them and had an interview with one guy yesterday. Basically, it sounds too good to be true. They promise to pay 750 canadian dollars a month + commissions. It's a digital marketing job. The only catch is they ask you to pay some money initially for a course in marketing. That looks suspicious. Also, they claim to be a reputable jobs agency with 30+ years of experience in the field. Yet, when I google the name of the company practically nothing comes up, except their own website, a youtube channel with only 3 videos (uploaded two weeks ago) and a data base where it appears to have been incorporated only very recently. I'm betting it's a scam. Otherwise, it would be a dream job. Has anyone ever heard of this company? Thanks again!
I would say it is a 95%+ chance that this is a scam.

Back