Hillary Rodham Clinton Next President Of The United States.

Ries this is the same CIA that brought us WMD in Iraq and a whole lot of other disasters - the latest - Obama says his intelligence agencies blew it on ISIS. Not much better these days but the FBI went down the Russian involvement path months ago and claimed there was no interference. The American Intelligence Agencies don't even communicate; they all compete for money - the agency with the most money wins.

Wiki leaks claims the Russians weren't the source of the leaks and I tend to believe him in this case.

What I see is yet another attempt, this time by the president, to discredit President Elect Trump, and for Obama to declare an emergency and stay in power. The recounts have pretty much sputtered out; no pending sexual assault charges - amazing after they were disproved how fast the Democrats changed gears.

Trump won the necessary electoral votes and should be inaugurated in January. Despite all the negatives about him I hope he does a good job. It will be hard though the Congress is already trying to screw him by cutting social security and Medicare...

Ries this is the same CIA that brought us WMD in Iraq and a whole lot of other disasters - the latest - Obama says his intelligence agencies blew it on ISIS. Not much better these days but the FBI went down the Russian involvement path months ago and claimed there was no interference. The American Intelligence Agencies don't even communicate; they all compete for money - the agency with the most money wins.

Wiki leaks claims the Russians weren't the source of the leaks and I tend to believe him in this case.

What I see is yet another attempt, this time by the president, to discredit President Elect Trump, and for Obama to declare an emergency and stay in power. The recounts have pretty much sputtered out; no pending sexual assault charges - amazing after they were disproved how fast the Democrats changed gears.

Trump won the necessary electoral votes and should be inaugurated in January. Despite all the negatives about him I hope he does a good job. It will be hard though the Congress is already trying to screw him by cutting social security and Medicare...

as a former US government employee, do you feel the same way about your fellow workers- if a border agent shot a teenager in the back, does that mean every agent is a criminal?
Certainly, the CIA has done some sleazy stuff over the years.
Doesnt mean most of the employees are not good, honest people, who are trying their best to be non-political.
They were ordered by Bush to lie, or at least stretch the truth, about the WMDs in Iraq, and it leaked quickly that it was false.
I dont love the CIA- but I believe that, when they, along with 15 other agencies, say the Russians worked to elect trump, that its true.
Meanwhile, Trump's national security guy seems to actually believe that Hillary is selling stolen children in the back room of a pizza place...

Trump did win.
He will be inaugurated.
That does not mean he is above criticism, or investigation.
I hope he does a good job too.
I also hope he releases his tax returns, and divests himself of all his conflicts of interest.
Congress did everything they could to screw Obama for 8 years- in spite of that, he did a lot of good.
Trump could too, if he applied himself.
But he appears to be one of the laziest men on earth.

Leaving aside all the other issues with Trump, I like that he is optimistic and enthusiastic about America.

I can see that being self-fulfilling and contagious.

Ries this is the same CIA that brought us WMD in Iraq and a whole lot of other disasters - the latest - Obama says his intelligence agencies blew it on ISIS. Not much better these days but the FBI went down the Russian involvement path months ago and claimed there was no interference. The American Intelligence Agencies don't even communicate; they all compete for money - the agency with the most money wins
The record reflects Busch/Cheney ignored the CIA's report that Iraq had NO WMDs. The whole WMD fiasco in Iraq was fabricated by Busch/Cheney, not the CIA.

The record reflects Busch/Cheney ignored the CIA's report that Iraq had NO WMDs. The whole WMD fiasco in Iraq was fabricated by Busch/Cheney, not the CIA.

They ignored the United Nations investigation, which never found those WMDs.

Sadly through it all Saddam Hussein did have WMD that he used against the Kurds and Iraq in the form of poison gas. Some of those same non-existent WMD have surfaced in Syria; both (well who knows how many sides) have either tried to use them or threatened to use them. Several gas shells didn't function when ISIS tried to blow them up near US troops.

I don't trust the "Christians in Action" and barely trust the FBI - well James Comey and his screwed up actions. There's an old adage about Military Intelligence (and government intelligence agencies) heard over and over again during my 41+ years in uniform government intelligence is a contradiction of terms. WikiLeaks in the name of Julian Assange, has stated over and over again that his source came from within the DNC itself. I believe him more the the collective mis-information that the US intelligence community is claiming. I think the whole thing based on my years with the government is one more hopefully failed attempt to wrest the election from Trump. The CIA even has said they don't have physical proof of any interference; nor does anyone think the vote count was hacked either.

If anything if they did "hack" the DNC how poetic that is. For decades and decades the US has been trying to control other countries politics!

Ries - I agree not all are bad employees; but all it takes is the one in charge to screw it up! Look at all the work the FBI Agents did to build a case against Clinton and mishandling classified information only to have Comey publicly say what he said...it should have been the Attorney General's call -but that fix was in already. Any guesses what Lynch and Bill Clinton talked about on the airplane? It darn sure wasn't grandchildren!

as a former US government employee, do you feel the same way about your fellow workers- if a border agent shot a teenager in the back, does that mean every agent is a criminal?
Certainly, the CIA has done some sleazy stuff over the years.
Doesnt mean most of the employees are not good, honest people, who are trying their best to be non-political.
They were ordered by Bush to lie, or at least stretch the truth, about the WMDs in Iraq, and it leaked quickly that it was false.
I dont love the CIA- but I believe that, when they, along with 15 other agencies, say the Russians worked to elect trump, that its true.
Meanwhile, Trump's national security guy seems to actually believe that Hillary is selling stolen children in the back room of a pizza place...

Trump did win.
He will be inaugurated.
That does not mean he is above criticism, or investigation.
I hope he does a good job too.
I also hope he releases his tax returns, and divests himself of all his conflicts of interest.
Congress did everything they could to screw Obama for 8 years- in spite of that, he did a lot of good.
Trump could too, if he applied himself.
But he appears to be one of the laziest men on earth.
I think you meant to say Sleazy. Sleazy is a term that seems to have been invented just for the the small time megalomaniac

I think you meant to say Sleazy. Sleazy is a term that seems to have been invented just for the the small time megalomaniac
that too.
but he is also incredibly lazy.
He doesnt read.
He wont even sit thru national security briefings, because they are boring and might require him to think.
Remember the last president who didnt want to listen to briefings- in fact, the one who spent the entire month of August, 2001, skipping briefings about Osama Bin Laden, and clearing brush instead.

Trump has also never had a real job.
Never applied for a job.
Doesnt drive, or carry a wallet.
most likely has never used an ATM, doesnt use a computer.
as far as we know, he has never mowed a lawn, changed a light bulb, washed dishes, changed diapers, shopped for groceries, carried his own luggage, run a cash register, hammered a nail, written a resume, helped a child with homework, sorted laundry, made dinner, waited in line, and on and on.
He hasnt, for at least forty years now, if ever, done any of the daily things we all do in our lives and at work.
He is lazy.

Back