Historic events that have changed Argentina

This odd idea that they were somehow "temporary" is funny- how, exactly, did "temporary" workers end up being, today, more than 50% of the population of the country?

Odd idea. Right. You mean your ignorance.

Well, at least it quotes Maciel and mentioned the statics of the immigration department.

As I told you before I do not debate with you and you confirmed my doubts about sharing the hard data from the jewels of my personal collection of very rare books.

Sloopy teaching..., right. Do not worry, it is my faulf in wasting my time with you.
In other words, "you've owned me and I am backing out, but need to save face so will be insulting."

Yep, he got powned, again. Nicely Done Ries. :D

It's just the same old belligerent ignoring of facts/data, mischarectarising the little data he does have, and then relying on personal attacks, childish insults etc. whenever he is clearly shown to be lacking in analysis. Oh and a fair sprinkling of narcissism, arrogance, and telling everyone about his immense academic and professional stature too (almost sounds like every forum post needs a pitch included ;) )

Just what we've come to expect from our star resident trying to take over the asylum.

Thanks for the laughs Dr.

And thanks for the actual relevant data and analysis Ries.

You know, I have the original sourses of information port by port, province by province, separated by nationality and gender and it shows a different reality, a lot more complex, plus this person does not even understand what was the Conference of Rome and he didn’t even understand what was going on with Italy’s colonilism in the early 1900’. So, I do not debate with people who believes that a google search makes them an expert. Simple.
Ups! Facts!:B926CC27-92D4-43DD-8D39-BD99B84E04D3.jpeg

Last edited:
You really need lessons in how to cite, present evidence, and link it logically to your earlier points.

Unfortunately for you I don't do charity.

Good Luck anyway o_O

You really need lessons in how to cite, present evidence, and link it logically to your earlier points.

Unfortunately for you I don't do charity.

Good Luck anyway o_O

Right. Sure. Present evidence. Are you like the other idiot who thought that he was litigating here?

Right. Sure. Present evidence. Are you like the other idiot who thought that he was litigating here?

You also need English lessons. Given that you use these forums to hunt for clients, it's the least you should do.

Then again, that would involve actual work, something you don't seem very fond of, preferring to bluff your way through life.

Or maybe you know just what I meant really ;)

Same old m.o.

Good luck with that, Great Dr. ;)

You also need English lessons. Given that you use these forums to hunt for clients, it's the least you should do.

FYI I do not use this forum for hunting clients.
Every time someone has nothing to say use that card: ethnic discrimination.

Then again, that would involve actual work, something you don't seem very fond of, preferring to bluff your way through life.

I work at work. This is a hobby. I can teach if I want. I do not have to. I can share the jewels of my personal library if I want to. But I do not have to. None of them, besides Maciel’s book, was quoted in those papers. There is no reason to waste my time with someone impolite, uneducated and arrogant who is disable to learn and understand a topic that is one of the most complex in Law: the usucapio of serfts and the legal bases of totalitarian States, including Argentina after 1930.

Last edited:
FYI I do not use this forum for hunting clients.
Every time someone has nothing to say use that card: ethnic discrimination.

I work at work. This is a hobby. I can teach if I want. I do not have to. I can share the jewels of my personal library if I want to. But I do not have to. None of them, besides Maciel’s book, was quoted in those papers. There is no reason to waste my time with someone arrogant is disable to learn and understand a topic that is one of the most complex in Law: the usucapio os serfts.

You just showed a random page from a book without naming the book, or even giving context to the data on the page. If you could teach, you should know that kind of research would be rejected by a professor in a university. You might get away with it in primary school, so what level of teach could you be?

Also, how is it ethnic discrimination? I am from the UK and you would still be an idiot if you were from the UK, you just happen to be an idiot from Argentina. You clearly hunting these forums for clients has nothing to do with where you are from, it's just something you do.

Back