Hola Expats!

Natalie5858

Registered
I've been in Buenos Aires for about a month now after a 3 month sabbatical through South America learning Spanish! I've decided to stay here and look for a job. I'd love any tips I can get and also to meet cool other people to hang out and discover awesome and unique things in the city and anyone to practice my Spanish with! I look forward to hearing your stories! Besos grandes :)

Hi Natalie, I'm brand new as well! I'm an English teacher and definitely in the same boat. I'm up for exploring the city or going out for a coffee/beer. Pretty much anything to meet some new people. I lived in Prague for a year and a half before coming here so definitely have some stories to share. :)

Hi there, for this long weekend, we can meet for a beer in French park, more that come much better :) , there are concerts from time to time in that park. Anyway if any want to join send a pm

Let me know if any ladies want to get together during the afternoon for a coffee. I'm a professional tango dancer, so if any one has any questions about classes or milongas I would be happy to help!

Floria :)

Let me know if any ladies want to get together during the afternoon for a coffee. I'm a professional tango dancer, so if any one has any questions about classes or milongas I would be happy to help!

Floria :)

Hi guys,

That sounds awesome, one of the reason's we came to BA is to learn Tango so any advice would be appreciate. And of course would love to meet new people too.

Iam up for a coffee. just let me know when and where.. :)

Rach

@travelbug0601, I'm in Almagro.

I'm pretty sure Tango is going to be a spectator sport for me, so I'm up for going to just watch some anytime. :)

Hi gals- I´m also a new-ish arrival. Moved from North Carolina, by way of D.C. and am a grad student. Trying to learn Spanish and now and then I attempt tango (although I mostly stick to swing and salsa). Would be great to meet up for coffee or beer sometime (or exploring the downtown galleries or music venues).

Hi all!!!
I am a local but I feel an expat the most of the times. I was born in Buenos Aires to Italian parents, on 2002 I moved to Dublin, Ireland where I have been living, studying and working for many years. Decided to come back on 2012 and I m trying to get used to this BA thing again :)

At first I got in here cause since I run an agency which rents furnished apartments on a temporary basis,I wanted to know your ideas about the different areas: whether Palermo/Cañitas or Recoleta were the favourite ones or not and I was going through many different posts. They were all very interesting and different points of views, so I thought why not joining.

I love being in Buenos Aires for the moment, especially cause I was missing the weather a lot. I am very much into history and interesting places to visit. Not sure how long I will stay here, would love to move to Italy sooner or later at some stage.

Hi,

I am moving to Buenos Aires before the end of the month from Oregon to look for a job teaching English. I am currently in Washingon D.C. visiting my parents. I just joined today to find out more about B.A. When I lived in Puerto Vallarta, MX for part of last winter, a forum like this one really helped me make friends and find out what was going on in town. I can't wait to get there. I hope to buy a ticket tomorrow night.

Back