Homesick? Montevideo - Miami 477Usd Final

I flew with Avianca once because of the low cost. I sugest to avoid it unless you want customs agents to behave like you are a mule.

When you come back and go through Argentina customs DO NOT tell them you went to Miami! Pick another city. Any city.

If you say Miami then they know your bags are filled with contraband.

They're part of the star alliance so they can't be that bad.

I flew Copa for the first time last year and that was decent enough too.

Flew with Avianca several times and imo its one of the better South American Airlines. If the local customs check for drug mules based on the airline, it just tells something about their incompetence rather than about the quality of the airline...

Flew with Avianca several times and imo its one of the better South American Airlines. If the local customs check for drug mules based on the airline, it just tells something about their incompetence rather than about the quality of the airline...

The main problem is if the flight stops in Colombia. Then there are 3 police checks. Local police, narcotic police and after that the DEA. Then they open all the suitcases and interrogate all the passengers. They really use the 3 hours in advance you should be at the airport. So, no thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gringoboy Articles 31
R Expat Life 6
citygirl Expat Life 51
Vagrant Violet Expat Life 12
H Expat Life 28
Back