Honeymoon suggestion

The falls are great to see, granted. But the area otherwise is a little boring, it's not like it's a "proper" national park you can go trekking in or anything similar. I was hugely disappointed with the park itself, despite how great the falls themselves are.

va2ba, deeve007, MizzMarr and Ashley

how many and which beaches do you personally know in Argentina?

John.St said:
va2ba, deeve007, MizzMarr and Ashley

how many and which beaches do you personally know in Argentina?

I've been to the beaches in the south of Argentina down a little past Mar del Plata. I've stayed weekends in Villa Gessel, Pinamar, Mar de las Pampas (my favorite of the three). The beaches are just "ok" but in high season I find them extremely overrun, and aside from mar de las pampas don't like the towns at all. The water is still murky. I'd love to go further south, but then I think the beaches and water would be a lot colder.

I genuinely prefer Uruguay's beaches, but of course it also depends on personal tastes and preferences. The water is blue, the beaches are abundant, and because of it's orientation the sunsets are truly lovely. The seafood is much, much better, too. I absolutely love Cabo Polonio (no, I'm not a hippie) and really enjoy Punta del Diablo. I enjoyed Rocha. I even like Carmelo. But I confess that I loathe Punta del Este and you couldn't pay me to stay there. Loved the little that I saw of Brazil (Rio, Ihla Grande, and especially Paraty) and would go back in a heartbeat.

Hi, I know a great place in Patagonia. Between Chile and Argentina. This is BAndurrias Island. a Family run bussiness. And they rent a cottage in the island, Located on LAs Rocas Lake. check out this site http://patagoniatrails.cl here you can find a variety of options. you can go for a swim in the lake, fish, trek, ride on a horse. YOU NAME IT> I HOPE THIS HELPS

Back