Hoping to Make Some Female Friends

Are any of you up for getting together for coffee sometime this week? Maybe somewhere around Palermo? I've been here for just about a month and would love to meet up. Any suggestions on day/time/place?

Hi all,

i'm Fernanda from Mexico and 29. I have been here in Buenos Aires for a couple of months and would love to meet new people. I've been moving around a lot and meeting people seems to get more difficult every time!
I enjoy everything from dancing, movies, a drink, sports...i'd love to join you in your next get-together.

F.

Hola chica!! I'm Andrea and from the states, also living here in Buenos Aires. I know what you mean about it being difficult. I'm 21, and have a few girlfriends here in my study abroad program but it is still sort of hard since all they want to do is get trashed every night! But I would also love to meet new girls to hang out with!

You can Go to the Club Europeo,
very nice place and people from all over the world plus many locals too.

http://www.clubeuropeo.com/es_home.htm

You DON´T need to be a menber to go. It´s just cheaper for members to attend most events.

Cheers, Joe

Are any of you girls free some night next week? What about meeting for drinks on Wednesday or Thursday night? We could just pick a bar in Palermo or somewhere and get to know each other?

Hi,

I am 26 and from Canada and I have been living here for about a year and a half. I work in the city and am here for the long haul, living with my argie boyfriend in Canitas! - I would definitely be interested to meet up with some gals in the city! Let me know if you plan anything :)

morgan

Andrea, Fernanda, Morgan, Bianca, and others,

Let's make a plan for next week. I will pick a venue for next Wednesday night for us all to get together if that suits people? All suggestions welcome. If anyone wants to come along, please private message me your email addresses and I will send details of where, when, etc. I have decided doing is better than typing and will take it upon myself to organise this night!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hello Ladies,

I know this thread is a bit old but I was wondering if you were all able to get together and if so, can you please include me next time? You are welcome to e-mail me at [email protected]

I'm eager to meet some female friends!

Saludos,
Debora

Back