How Did You Get Your Guarantia From A Friend?

Ceviche find out about places where you can buy a garantia...!! Ask around .

I can not buy a guarantia.. As I have no banking trail here in this country..

I am obviously paying a short term rental ( USD) for many years as I have been very lazy to move and was kind of complacent, adored my landlord and blue rate was not really existent to such a degree, 2 years ago.

But now with the blue rate soaring, the landlord not willing to lower the rent ( in usd) and self looking to rent in peso..for the first time ever, I have started to look for apartments..Obviously my first choice is my own 'wonder' building ( where their are no power or water cuts). Spoke to a landllady and she was so rude to me ( yelled and abused me) when I told her I did not have a guarantia. I was literally crestfallen!

My family owns many properties in my home country ( democratic republic of Congo)..so its not that I have nothing. Its just that I have nothing here.

=

Asked some '""friends""" to help me with a guarantia and all gave me weird looks. Some of my friends mothers told them not to talk to me anymore as I sounded "needy" and "exploitive"! Some friends started ignoring my whatsapp messages. Some friends suddenly left the country!

Now I have no friends since I asked all of them to help me with a guarantia!

etc etc etc

Sorry to hear that Ceviche.

Maybe you can get your landlady to agree to a price in pesos instead of dollars. She's obviously not going to want to lower the price in USD, but maybe you can work something out in pesos.

I am obviously paying a short term rental ( USD) for many years as I have been very lazy to move and was kind of complacent, adored my landlord and blue rate was not really existent to such a degree, 2 years ago.

But now with the blue rate soaring, the landlord not willing to lower the rent ( in usd) and self looking to rent in peso..for the first time ever, I have started to look for apartments..Obviously my first choice is my own 'wonder' building ( where their are no power or water cuts). Spoke to a landllady and she was so rude to me ( yelled and abused me) when I told her I did not have a guarantia. I was literally crestfallen!

[...]

At the beginning - when I had not found a guarantor yet - some realtors signaled the possibility of a contract with no guarantor but higher security deposit and several months rent payment in advance. Maybe that would be an option for you. You could maybe negotiate the deposit in USD so you don't lose as much with the inflation.

My family owns many properties in my home country ( democratic republic of Congo)..so its not that I have nothing. Its just that I have nothing here.

=

Asked some '""friends""" to help me with a guarantia and all gave me weird looks. Some of my friends mothers told them not to talk to me anymore as I sounded "needy" and "exploitive"! Some friends started ignoring my whatsapp messages. Some friends suddenly left the country!

Now I have no friends since I asked all of them to help me with a guarantia!

etc etc etc

Ceviche this is a very sincere post.

Garantias are purchased not from a bank but from Private Dealers that "sell" these garantias, cost is one or several months rent, all illegal and hush hush.Some may be declined when investigated by a Notary Public,a risk.

Suggestion go to page soloduenos.com or agenprop.com and rent a short term Temporary place in pesos.

Well I am glad to see there are other ways even if I have to move apartment every 6 months or so lol

Nobody said that the property has to be a certain amount, although I am sure it will have to be equal to or more than the value of the place you are wanting to rent....otherwise we can all buy a house on the cheap in one of the villas and be each others garantia.

Better still why don't we all head on down there and build our own house, looks like we just need buildng materials and off we build....might not want to be surrounded by paco people though and crime lol...saw a guy walking down the street today doing paco from a bag..busy Florida and Av Corrientes, I guess if the police see him they will just walk on by.

Anyway not to get off topic I am glad there are options other than living in a villa, all be it one has to pay more to live here and move every 6 months in the worst case...will have to work hard in the next few years and try to make enough to buy my own place here then, seems to be the best option.

The secretive Ceviche finally reveals a personal detail! Never thought I'd see the day.

He is from Congo as much as anybody of us.
He does a good job in hiding himself, though. As soon as you point out something about his origins, he makes sure to worsen his English for a few posts to make it credible.

I have always thought that Argentina would make a great hideout for many modern criminals, just like it was in the past. Chances are, there are some hiding on is forum.

He is from Congo as much as anybody of us.
He does a good job in hiding himself, though. As soon as you point out something about his origins, he makes sure to worsen his English for a few posts to make it credible.

I have always thought that Argentina would make a great hideout for many modern criminals, just like it was in the past. Chances are, there are some hiding on is forum.
Gasp!, Serafina, are you implying that that some could be an Archaic person?

Back