How Does The Us/iran Deal Affect The Argentine/iran Problem?

Joe

Registered
Will Iran be motivated to finally put the Argentine/Iran problem to bed? With it's major problem with the US behind it, it doesn't want any other problems to spoil its place in the limelight. Might Iran make a generous oil deal to get Argentina to close the matter. Or might it offer up some of the instigators to finally settle the matter?

atentado_amia.jpg

Hi Joe. The Supreme Ayatollah Komenei has already said that the agreement on the bomb changes nothing else in their relationship with the "arrogant" U.S..Therefore,I would seriously doubt that it would bring about any changes with the one with Argentina.In spite of the parallel that Cristina is trying to draw between the 2 agreements,it simply like mixing "apples and oranges".They are not same thing.Possibly the Iranian government over time might become more flexible about cooperating.However,legally the Argentine/Iranian agreement is unconstitutional and not subject to presidential veto or executive decree.

It seems to have put a smile on her face anyhow, in that irritating 'I told you so' way that she has.

Hi Joe. The Supreme Ayatollah Komenei has already said that the agreement on the bomb changes nothing else in their relationship with the "arrogant" U.S..Therefore,I would seriously doubt that it would bring about any changes with the one with Argentina.In spite of the parallel that Cristina is trying to draw between the 2 agreements,it simply like mixing "apples and oranges".They are not same thing.Possibly the Iranian government over time might become more flexible about cooperating.However,legally the Argentine/Iranian agreement is unconstitutional and not subject to presidential veto or executive decree.

Just to bring you out of the 1980s, Komenei has been dead since 1989.

www.google.com is your friend.

No change. It is only better for her because even the evil north negociate with them.

Back