How Safe Is Ba?

I had been using Iphone's since the 1 generation came and never got my self stolen, so i guess is not such a drama as is been told in this forum, i do not agree with matias that all the people carry an iphone but an smartphone now a days is very normal, maid do use smartphone btw :p

I had been using Iphone's since the 1 generation came and never got my self stolen, so i guess is not such a drama as is been told in this forum, i do not agree with matias that all the people carry an iphone but an smartphone now a days is very normal, maid do use smartphone btw :p

What Matías meant is that all the Kirchneristas carry iPhones and don't need worry about their being stolen because of honor among thieves.

Depending on where are we talking about, it is like switzeland or Irak. However, the average is safe, if you don' t look like a gringo, you don t show off high tech electronics in dowtown or La Boca and you avoid subways where is full of pickpocketets looking for gringos.

I might like to buy an iphone from my namesake, do I have to donate to la campora a certain amount and then I receive it in the mail?

All I can say is that I moved here from Los Angeles and I walk around everywhere feeling safer than I did most of the time in LA.

Did anyone ever tell you, that you are very beautiful, Eugenia

Listen, BA is no better or worse than other world capital cities, like Mexico, Rio or Madrid.

Huh????

Sorry, but you can't even begin to compare BA with Rio. The number of murders that happen in Rio in a span of two weeks is equal to the total number of murders in Buenos Aires during the span of a year.

The state of Georgia is safer today. They passed a law that allows guns to be sold in vending machines. Coke or Sprite ? Glock or Smith & Wesson ?

Back