How To Bringing In Dollars To Bs As For Possible Business

Hybrid Ambassador

Registered
Questions to the forum members: If I finally decide to take my pensioner's life there in Bs As, and decide to perhaps incorporate myself with the help of couple of my countries cheffs and establish a Japanese nouveau cuisine and work there in my own premisses to make me a spending chump change in assisting a supplimentary income. How do I go abouts bringing in the hundread thousand in US green backs which is required to open the business? I reckon, you have to become a temporary resident and earn the cedulas in order to open a bank account there? Then if all fund deposited in a bank of my own account creation and then, how do I expecting to pay for the incorporation of my eatery place? Go and withdraw a quantity every day in dollars and go to the cuevas as daily routine to exchange them into Argie pesos? Or is it perhaps a better solution to wire money through Xoom services every day? Wouldn't the AFIP wanted to know why so much money arriving every day? Any accountant-lawyers in the group here in the forum to address a few of my questions?
What I want to do is here: https://www.google.c...iw=1149&bih=627 and here:https://www.google.c...iw=1149&bih=627 https://www.google.c...iw=1149&bih=627 plus https://www.google.c...iw=1149&bih=627 https://www.google.c...iw=1149&bih=627 Offer all these culinary delights of Japan to the Argie-living gringos and the locales at very affordable price, I am not for the money making but just have a plus income addition to my pension already earning,thus having a Sukoosh more pocket change for my spendings, I like to be able to satisfy my needs there!

1./ Investing a $100k in a Sushi restaurant here?? > You have been snorting too much Wasabi.
2,/ Probably easier to buy another restaurant that has gone broke. ( There's lots of them).
3./ Kristina will try very hard to get your dollars from you along with everyone else wanting coima's.
4./ Many are looking at getting their money out of here before the inevitable crash, so it should not be too hard to find someone to help.
5./ Either English is not your first language or you are sitting in an Internet cafe in Nigeria.

1./ Investing a $100k in a Sushi restaurant here?? > You have been snorting too much Wasabi.
2,/ Probably easier to buy another restaurant that has gone broke. ( There's lots of them).
3./ Kristina will try very hard to get your dollars from you along with everyone else wanting coima's.
4./ Many are looking at getting their money out of here before the inevitable crash, so it should not be too hard to find someone to help.
5./ Either English is not your first language or you are sitting in an Internet cafe in Nigeria.
Ouch! indeed, English is not my mother tongue, but 'Fried turkey'-san, please me no Afrikaner..I come from the land of the Rising Sun- descendant of the ~Samurai worrier~Genre, if you know what Iam talkin' bouts.. US$100k is not much _dinero_, just the Sushi plates system conveyour bringing to your seating area cost just that! Refer to my postings and at least clic on one of the pictures before making your somewhat sarcastic comments.., depite, I do really appreciate your input into my questions. Also to add, if buying one already belly up establishment there, still requires the mighty US Dollars right? Then how do I go about bringing the money in before becoming a permanent Argie resident?

With all due respect.....! Thru your questions seems you unaware of the local business situation you require some serious professional advice.

If you convert your funds at the blue rate six months FROM NOW you may receive 20 % more...!! Is this the correct moment to invest??

Are you sure that Buenos Aires is the right place for the type of restaurant you want to open? While "sushi" is very popular here, in my opinion, it is a far different from what is available in Japan or where Japanese have immigrated (e.g. California, São Paulo, etc). Most "ethnic" food here tends to be Argentinized and most Argentines aren't that interested in experimentation. Sure, there are exceptions, but not sure there would be enough interest to support what you want to do.

That said, I would definitely eat there! :)

With all due respect.....! Thru your questions seems you unaware of the local business situation that you require some serious professional advice.

If you convert your funds at the blue rate six months you may receive 20 % more...!! Is this the correct moment to invest??
Rich One -san, regardless of correct timing advise from you, merely asking _ is it possible to bringing in US Dollars and be able to open_ a bank account whilst being a tourist? Let say, I am ready to part the USSS right now and establish myself in BsAs for an instance, thus needing to open a bank account pronto, is it feasible for me to attain this task? Or do I have to become 1st a permanent resident before accomplishing the fore mentioned entity? Do I be able to establish Dollar only Bank account there? Then how to withdraw money for maximising its best value in order to pay for equipment, locale etc, and etc.

One of the reason Iam planning on this venture is due to and part of the reason is that, The Tsunami devastated regions of North east coast pacific side of Japan has many culinary experts and to this date not much else to do for these fine professionals that can cook the: Sushi, Tempuras, Tonkatsus, the Yakitoris and other palating dishes of Japan. Thus putting those unemployed cuisine experts to good use, and thinking of Bs As or Santiago de Chile. However these cheffs are young enough but for me, in Chile there are non health plans available for elder folks as me over the age of 60! So gathering infos if I make over to the Argentina side. Many asked me why not Peru. But I have been in Peru and can not able to stand those Peruanos..Besides, the enormous amount of toxic, antibiotic and water injected chickens they the nation loves to consume every day..I want to go to a place that eats beef,sea food, poultries and healthier somewhat and the pasta eating nation can be not that bad. But that is me thinking, I could be very wrong but trying to gather infos, for the time beeing! So much obliged to all forum members that can throw your 2 cents worth in here!

To open a bank account you need to be a Permanent Resident and may need to show a payslip...!!
Many threads on this subject
Regards

Rich One -san, regardless of correct timing advise from you, merely asking _ is it possible to bringing in US Dollars and be able to open_ a bank account whilst being a tourist? Let say, I am ready to part the USSS right now and establish myself in BsAs for an instance, thus needing to open a bank account pronto, is it feasible for me to attain this task? Or do I have to become 1st a permanent resident before accomplishing the fore mentioned entity? Do I be able to establish Dollar only Bank account there? Then how to withdraw money for maximising its best value in order to pay for equipment, locale etc, and etc.
Considering the government is trying to get hold of it's citizens USD bank accounts and change them into pesos at a horrible rate so they can pay their debt, I would not try that avenue.
There are plenty of people who can help to move your money in here if you are so desperate.
How much time have you spent in BA?
You will need to have a DNI and proof of income before opening a bank account.
Most people who have USD here keep them in a security box.

You can try to open your business here in "blanco" and probably lose your investment. Or you can do it in "negro" and have at least half a chance to make some Pesos.

Blanco means bringing your Dollars in at the official rate, paying all of your taxes, paying all of the taxes on employees, etc, etc. Negro (or 50/50) is what most people here do. I spent 6 months doing the groundwork to open a Philly Cheesesteak restaurant here. Ultimately, my numbers didn't make sense. But beyond that, most of the food suppliers here are mafia, or wannabe. I highly recommend that you connect with people who have opened a restaurant in Buenos Aires and pick their brains.

Good luck!

Back