How To Deal With Crazy Argentine Neighbors

A crazy neighbor is...a beloved neighborhood street cat disappears and your neighbor accuses you of letting it into your house so your dog can eat it. She screams ASESINOS ASESINOS for the whole street to hear. She then demands you show her your own kitten because she's convinced you also fed your pet cat to the dog. Then she removes all your cardboard boxes (for recycling) from your yard because she's convinced you are using them for bait to get ALL the street cats to come to your yard to keep feeding your dog live meals. THAT'S crazy. hahaha

Suerte Ceviche! Sounds like you've got some passive aggressive witches on your hands!

I have tried the tactic of ringing the bell at 3 am. of course, they dont open the door and "act" as if they are sleeping.

And when I ring the bell at 3pm, of course the door is opened and I am met with a scowl, and they deny that they ever made any noise in the night!

I complained to the administartion and they told the administartion, " i am imagining the noise".

Make sure that it is the floor above you, and not an adjacent building. We had neighbors that were making too much noise at night, and we woke up our poor neighbors upstairs, when it was the neighbors from the building next to us that were making the noise. It can be tricky telling where the noise is coming from.

Back