How To Deal With Crazy Argentine Neighbors

Best solution is to seduce the ladies, chamuyero style.
If they ask your name aggressively, then answer "Ceviche and you?", then add "MMhhh... So many curves and I have no brakes".

So, that's how you Frenchies do it? That gave me an idea for a new thread.... :)

So, that's how you Frenchies do it? That gave me an idea for a new thread.... :)

No, that's how you start to behave after spending too long here (some friends start to tell me I think like an Argentinian... Not sure how to take that)

Best solution is to seduce the ladies, chamuyero style.
If they ask your name aggressively, then answer "Ceviche and you?", then add "MMhhh... So many curves and I have no brakes".
Ha,ha,ha.. As saying: Oye chicas, cuantas curvas peligrosas, y yo sin frenos, no puedo parar! Is this how they say it?

about the lady upstairs next time she wakes you up at 3 am go up there and ring her bell, of course she wont open, tell her you want to sleep and can`t because of her. don`t let a week a pass by to tell her

As far as I know the local by-laws of the Consorcio Administration are; Complaints should be channeled thru the Administration and NEVER should a tenant confront another tenant.....!! You Should report to security in writing the instances of loud noises outside the allowed hours ...?

I have tried the tactic of ringing the bell at 3 am. of course, they dont open the door and "act" as if they are sleeping.

And when I ring the bell at 3pm, of course the door is opened and I am met with a scowl, and they deny that they ever made any noise in the night!

I complained to the administartion and they told the administartion, " i am imagining the noise".

Another solution: connect a microphone to your stereo, turn the basses of your stereo to max, place the speakers against walls and next time they use a vacuum cleaner at 3am, capture the sound and retransmit it live for your neighbour's delight. Once 10 neighbours will be pissed off, things will get solved quicker.

Another solution: connect a microphone to your stereo, turn the basses of your stereo to max, place the speakers against walls and next time they use a vacuum cleaner at 3am, capture the sound and retransmit it live for your neighbour's delight. Once 10 neighbours will be pissed off, things will get solved quicker.
I tried something like this a long time ago.
I taped 2 powerful speakers to my ceiling at opposite ends of the room. When they made noise I played a sound effects record of a diesel train approaching a steam train. The trains got closer (louder) and closer until their was a huge crash.
My brother in law was parking his car 2 city blocks away. When he arrived at my apartment he told me of these crashes that were being heard all over my neighborhood.
Unfortunately this did no good at all towards getting my neighbors to be quiet.
They were on the top floor so when they woke me up one sunday morning, I went up to the roof (their ceiling) and jumped up and down.
The result was that my neighbor came running up to me the next day saying that he solved the problem. It wasnt him making the noises that bothered me, it was the people on the roof bothering both of us.
No other neighbors said anything.
I gave up and decided that I was the type of person that needed either his own house or to live on the top floor.

Back