How to learn Spanish?

"On a micro level, improved English skills allow individuals to apply for better jobs and raise their standards of living." No shit, Sherlock. It doesn't take a degree from HBS to point out that having legs makes it easier to walk.

The scatterplots provided in the article don't prove anything other than high-income countries also have greater English proficiency, but this isn't proof that their economies grew because they spoke more English. Again, I'll point out that India has actually been slipping in the HDI index, it's fallen to 131 as of last year, even lower than Iraq and Venezuela.
It's from 2013. I can get plenty of current info. How much time have you spent in China and India? And how recently?

FWIW, I visited both China and India in the 80s. Chinese spoke their stuff and didn't have much chance of learning English or anything else. Look at them now.
The Indians spoke English. Look at them now, SSDD.

Iz
I've been to both countries repeatedly on business development recently. It's what I do. Is everyone else here retired? We need some demographics on the users.

It's from 2013. I can get plenty of current info. How much time have you spent in China and India? And how recently?

I don't need to visit India to know that around 40% of its schools lack toilets. But at least students will learn the English word for "toilet."

• Take the UBA course for foreigners
  • Watch Netflix movies in Spanish with English subtitles, slowdown and repeat sentences
  • Get a Spanish speaking Partner , fastest way, not cheap..!

Does anybody know when the exact starting date of the Spanish course of UBA is this year and how I can register? I've tried to look around online, but unfortunately couldn't find any useful info. Many thanks!

Back