How To Make Many Baexpats Cry Of Joy?

One of the best cheese shops in France... They offer 498 different French cheeses... miummy
http://androuet.com/...tml?idcoffret=7

Next year, I'll be eating that too
photo-635233047397661900-2.JPG

oh mon dieu

I felt the same way going to the supermarket here (Punta del Este).. I actually almost cried

Can you imagine if they opened a Wegman's in Buenos Aires? That would be enough to fry the ego of any Porteño. If you have not been to one just imagine hectares or specialty foods, tenedor libres, postres, fruitas y verduras del mundo, 90 different cuts of meat, world cheeses, fresh sushi, fresh seafood, 100's of choices of specialty beers, prepared foods to go, coffee shop, etc, etc. Google Wegmans Supermarkets and check the images. THAT is what I miss!

wegmans_zpsbf94836b.jpg

Can you imagine if they opened a Wegman's in Buenos Aires? That would be enough to fry the ego of any Porteño. If you have not been to one just imagine hectares or specialty foods, tenedor libres, postres, fruitas y verduras del mundo, 90 different cuts of meat, world cheeses, fresh sushi, fresh seafood, 100's of choices of specialty beers, prepared foods to go, coffee shop, etc, etc. Google Wegmans Supermarkets and check the images. THAT is what I miss!

wegmans_zpsbf94836b.jpg

Can't come remotely close to Berkeley Bowl.

Back