How To Obtain Cuil?

Last week I obtained my Permanent Residency. They told me my D.N.I. should arrive in mail between 30-90 days.
Are you sure you got your Permanent residency? Normally you get first your temporary residency, which will also get you a DNI, and then after 3 years your permanent one.. the "Precaria" has the same value as your DNI (at least that is what my lawyer told me), and is normally given to people applying for a residency and getting the paperwork approved, which doesn't necessarily mean that the application will be approved...
Regarding obtaining the CUIL, I am not 100% sure if they will accept the "precaria"... I would guess that they want to see an approved application...

You should be able to generate your cuil online as it is based on your dni. If you can't, go to an Anses office with 2 photocopies of your dni front and back and they'll give it to you

When I first arrived here, I was able to obtain a CUIL using my passport. Currently, my CUIL is associated with my US passport number.

However, am now running into an issue to where I am unable to do a bank tramite because my bank account is established under my DNI and does not match the ID number associated with my CUIL.

So have to figure out how to get my CUIL associated with my DNI instead of Passport.

Anyone run into this in the past?

I had a quick look at the ANSES website and they mention that you need to be a permanent resident to obtain a CUIL. Therefore I would expect them not to accept the "precaria" to obtain a CUIL. (It reads "Para argentinos o extranjeros con residencia permanente en el país:" at this page: http://www.anses.gob.ar/trabajadores/cuil-39 )

I got my CUIL in a christmas cracker found in a fortune cookie discovered in a lucky bag bought in madam Fifi's tarot parlour.suerte

Are you sure you got your Permanent residency? Normally you get first your temporary residency, which will also get you a DNI, and then after 3 years your permanent one..

If you get married or have a child, you get permanent residency immediately as well as DNI.

Wow. Am I confused. An Argentine friend sent me to Bartolome Mitre 841 by Suipacha - Agenica 51. I have a DNI and also got proof of residence from the police - Certificado de Domicilio. But, girl there said I need 2 proofs of residence and my lease or a utility bill will suffice. I don't see mention in this post about that.

What?? I went to Anses on Cabildo nr ministro carranzo and took only my Dni (plus copies) and passport. Done in 30 mins.

Ok. Update. I went to the ANSES office on Cordoba between Cerrito and Libertad. I don't think I even spent 20 minutes there and I had my CUIL!!! I did not even offer my Certificado de Residencia and the guy didn't ask for it. He just made me write my address on the copy of my DNI and sign it!!! Thanks all who mentioned to go to ANSES. Btw, the number is basically my DNI number with a prefix and a suffix. Is that how all CUIL/CUIT numbers look?

Back